Hotmail gets 1GB storage increase

I'm not a fan of hotmail anymore. I used to use it but they also used allow you to configure POP3 access with outlook 2002 or outlook express. Now you can't do that anymore. I switched to gmail because i can use it with outlook and it's got a lot of storage. I've used it for about a year and it's awesome even though I've only used about 2% of my limit.

ya i had 0% used in hotmail when it was 250 meg, now i'll never come close to filling it up...plus i have a junkmail account and its has close to 1000 e-mails and only used 6% of the 250 meg

I've used about 15% of my Yahoo! Mail account's 1GB storage space. Mostly because I like to archive things. You never know when you need something from the past. :)

i use hotmail as my main e-mail account.. i like it.. and i never get mail so i couldn't really care about the xtra space, but.. hey! it's good.

I've got 2.8GB on my Gmail account and I've just used 2% of it. I also use Hotmail as my main e-mail account and I have 2GB of storage in it and just used 1%, I have yahoo as well, even though I don't use it as much as I use Gmail or Hotmail.

Hotmail is also going to double to 2GB soon. For free accounts, you have to be active in Hotmail within 120 days to get it. 4GB for premium Hotmail account.

Back
Top Bottom