Gamer Rig

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130048707219

For sale by me ready today!

I ship world wide.

This is a brand new custom built PC. PC has the new amazing Core 2 Duo CPUs inside of it making it run games like no tomorrow. It also has the 7600GT 256 MB of ram with 1 GIG of memory as well. The PC also is in a full tower case with a wind tunnel in it designed to keep the CPU cooler then in a normal case. Case is also out fitted with 2 120 MM fans Blue LED fans. The case looks excellent in the dark with the Blue LED coming from the PSU, and fans out of the mesh side of the case. Also this comes with preinstalled anti-virus, and anti-spy ware software along with Nero and XP Professional SP2 (Legit copy with re installation CD and CD key on side of case.

Only defect is the case is missing the key to open the door, however it is very possible to open the door without the key as the case is in the unlocked position. This is the only true flaw with the case. The case in itself is very nice design and looks superb.

Shipping will be done either through DHL or UPS. And packaged and shipped by them as well insured for the full amount which the computer is bought for.

All parts have a 1 year warranty.

Shipping amount will be exact. Once I have shipped it if it is any notable sum ($10.00 or more) I will paypal you the rest of your shipping money.

Specs

CPU Intel Core 2 Duo E6300 Conroe 1.86GHz 2M sharing L2 Cache
MOBO GIGABYTE (LGA 775) Intel 945P
RAM 1GB 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 667 (PC2 5300)
GPU eVGA GeForce 7600GT 256MB PCI Express x16
PSU 460W Active PFC Power Supply 115/230 (Auto Voltage no need to ever worry about 110 or 220)
HDD Western Digital Caviar 250GB 7200 RPM 8MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s
CD/DVD LITE-ON Black DVD Burner W/Lightscribe
Keyboard and mouse is included.

Software installed

Windows, XP SP 2
Avast Anti-Virus
Anti-spy ware software
K-Lite Codec Pack
Nero Suite
Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Or simply to just ask for more pictures

How much faster is a 1.8 GHz Core Duo compared to a 2.7 GHz Northwood P4? I'm thinking around 2.0x or maybe even 2.5x, but I'm not too sure.

Easly 3x if not 4x you forget you got two cores, so that alone is 3.6 Ghz plus considering how much more efficent each cycle is.

That computer would make quick work of any thing less then a 4200 or e6400

Nik0011For sale by me ready today![/QUOTE said:
Link deleted, David Lindon states; "Users can't post a link to ebay,they must post the items for sale in the post & may provide an ebay link", by which he means a closed link that cannot be accessed by clicking, feel free to check with him.

That price is what I paid for the thing. Not a penny more, total in parts was around 910 or so plus shipping. If anything I got 3 of those parts for free, the 2 fans, and a CPU cooler.

It has a dvd burner in it... I don't build ac omputer without a DVD burner in them.

I'm also willing to wheel and deal, example you don't want the OS well thats fine I can just as well take off the OS and sell it to you for 130 cheaper.

Remember guys this OS is a legit copy, cost me alone 135 bucks.

Back
Top Bottom