got a new job! :D

oh man i did that last year during study hall a few times. got 3 jolly ranchers, and 1 dum-dum. worth it to. alvino do u like that grammer?

MooseMan said:
i got a job as a network interim for my school division! :D:D i get 2 work after school until something like around 5 or 6 and i probably don't have 2 work weekends. $7.50 an hour and i think it will be really cool! :cool: plus the experience will be good.

Dammit, I just missed out on my opportunity too. There was a posting for a similar position at school too, but I missed the deadline. Forgot all about it. The job is a bit more advanced, but pays like $16 to start.

But that job is good work experience for you and you'll have a lot of opportunities in the future for better IT jobs.

TRDCorolla said:
Dammit, I just missed out on my opportunity too. There was a posting for a similar position at school too, but I missed the deadline. Forgot all about it. The job is a bit more advanced, but pays like $16 to start.

But that job is good work experience for you and you'll have a lot of opportunities in the future for better IT jobs.
16, nice. i would love 2 get 16per/h :D lol. sry u missed out on the opportunity though.

I hope there will be more opportunities. These kind of jobs are tough to find because once you're in, you don't want to give it up--especially if it pays really well.

defiantly. i'm not sure about it, but i am hoping they will let me continue through the summer and next year. (in 11th now) i would have a stable job that of corse works with school sched. :D

Back
Top Bottom