What you thinking SO far

looks pretty nice.. like.. really. it has a really clean look to it. keep it up

i like it except that the lime has nothing to do with web design ;) good job though, and i like your prices

actually i like the lime alot, goes with the color... maybe a beer can somewhere on the website?

boardordi3 said:
i like it except that the lime has nothing to do with web design ;) good job though, and i like your prices

Well, I thought that, but other people say having random images makes it look professional. The layout will be changed once a month, that's just a layout from the portfolio, edited with a few colours + images i found online

joxley1990 said:
Well, I thought that, but other people say having random images makes it look professional. The layout will be changed once a month, that's just a layout from the portfolio, edited with a few colours + images i found online

Looks great man! Very nice. Just...if you are advertising that you can make them web pages and templates shouldn't you make your own and not use a pre-made one? Its like people at Intel using AMD based PC's.

Anyway, looks great! ;)

want me to make you a banner? with that picture? btw the site looks awesome.

Its looking very good Joxley. and ive decided on something. just dont put an ad to my website, just put a link to CF :D

Hmm, I'm not sure Firefox is displaying it correctly.
  • Anyway, the terms of conditions should never be what the user sees. It's always listed at the bottom, not at the sidebar. Huge waste of space.
  • Banner is too basic. Text won't cut it if you want some attraction. Remember, your customers will compare you with other sites that offer the same types of services. People will compare this as your best work.
  • Feature wise, you need to implement some sort of features such as Ajax, in order to distinguish your self from the rest.
  • Flash is a huge turn off for dial-up users. If you plan on using large flash files, I suggest you have two options on the splash screen.
  • Never use the word cheap in your title. It just looks tacky.
  • Your package page should not have the text centered. It should be neat and organized.
  • Contact page should have an online form, instead of a direct email link. You also have a broken image.

Don't think I'm mean-I'm comparing you with top notch services on the web. You're large market.

Back
Top Bottom