I owned myself

Trivium Nate said:
Ha Ha that sucks dude
How do you get to leave school when you want?
How long did you have to wait for your sister to get home?
Did you get in trouble?
I don't know how come DJ-Chris got to leave school when he wanted.
but I didn't get to leave school when I wanted...
I didn't want to go in during the afternoon so I left didn't go back that day. (simple as eh?)

Trivium Nate said:
Ha Ha that sucks dude
How do you get to leave school when you want?
How long did you have to wait for your sister to get home?
Did you get in trouble?

I do whatever I want and get away with it, + i had 3 hours without classes th at day.

I had to wait 2.5 - 3 hours for my sister to come home

And no i didnt get in trouble.

If I want to leave I just walk right out of the front door! :) Then the next day just tell your teacher that u were sick or something. Shouldn't be harder than that. Though I guess it's a little different over there...

root said:
I don't know how come DJ-Chris got to leave school when he wanted.
but I didn't get to leave school when I wanted...
I didn't want to go in during the afternoon so I left didn't go back that day. (simple as eh?)
Tut!

lol I just got owned today too, when i went to pull my usb thumbdrive out of a school computer and the metal connecter broke off in the computer

DJ-CHRIS said:
I do whatever I want and get away with it, + i had 3 hours without classes th at day.

I had to wait 2.5 - 3 hours for my sister to come home

And no i didnt get in trouble.

Nate, i'm curious to know why you even asked the question "did you get in trouble?" not a lot of people get in trouble when they're locked outta their house.

EMMteo said:
Nate, i'm curious to know why you even asked the question "did you get in trouble?" not a lot of people get in trouble when they're locked outta their house.

haha yeah...word...

mikee286 said:
lol I just got owned today too, when i went to pull my usb thumbdrive out of a school computer and the metal connecter broke off in the computer

lol! I don't think I've ever heard of that happening to anything USB before. did you get the metal part out of the PC? or is it still in there?

mikee286 said:
haha i did that with a headphone port once :D

Back
Top Bottom