Graphics card that is as good as the 360

I know this is off topic, but is the PS3 supposed to have better graphics than the 360, even with a less powerfull graphics card?

I'd say go with a 7900GT as well. The 8800's are out but they're insanely expensive. I think the 7900GT should be way more than enough for you and should be able to rival the 360.

Ok, will try and get the money to do that. Maybe another $60 I think. I can do that. And one more thing, is the 7900GS better than the 7800GTX? Either way I'm going to try and get a 7900GT. But if I cant get the money I will get a 7900GS.

Also, if I were to get 2 7900GTs why couldnt that do DX10 cause it would have almost as much power as a 8800 right? Or even if someone had 2 7950GX2s that should run DX10, but IDK. Must be something else, I dont understand all the parts of graphics cards. The geforce 7 series is supposed to drop in price soon correct? I might wait til than to get mine. But let me tell u its hard running a voodoo 3, with vista, I cant even play some of the games windows came with cause of hardware acceleration or something, lol. But anyway...

the 7800gtx is better than 7900GS i believe.

and direct x 10 isnt about how much power you have, its about the technology included on the card.

Oh, that makes sense, but who would pay that much for a graphics card, lol. I wish they rented computer games, than you would get a chance to use the cards to the full extent with all the new games.
But I want to run battlefield 2142 on full settings, and newer games too, except DX10.

just wait for DX10/vista to buy a card.

and they couldnt rent comp games cuz ppl would copy them and the cd keys are unique to one comp.

I dont think I'll have enough money to buy a directX 10 even when they get cheaper. Unless they go down to $200. Which wont happen.

yes it will. when more of them come out, there will be like the 8300 which will be like the 7300, cheap and crappy. lol

Back
Top Bottom