Throw away your graphics cards...

Bob94571 said:
... Your a joke kid... thats probably the stupidest logic ive ever heard

You had 2 7950's... There is nothing that will minutely slow those down... right now, Vista isnt out Nor is DX10

So you buy 2 8800GTX?!?!?! WTF thats what, $1300 for Barely, if not NO improvement right now, if DX 10 was out and games were supporting it then sure... but there is still a while before games start using it...

and then "Oh hey ATI will come out with a card in a month or two... I'll buy that card too" so now you wont even be using your 8800's to 1/4 of there potential and you spend anoth 1300 bucks on a pair of ATI's...

youre a complete asshat

Thats why he should give them to me for $87.35 shipped

Anyway Bob94571, lots of people have that mentality,
Lets look at someone who has say a C6 Corvette
its makes 400 HP @ 6,000 RPM.

Do they every use this car for whats its made to do/ Road Race/ Drag Race/

no they go shopping, eat at fancy restaurants, ect...

they will rarely put the car in the 6,000 RPM range..

And when the next latest and greatest Vette comes out, they will buy that one..

Its just all money

CompMan said:
ill get one of those then

You should hire an accountant and financial advisor. You definately have no ability to control your spending. First you have two 7950 GX2's which are already top-notch. Then you go and buy two 8800 GTX's because you "like to keep you computer up to date" and now you're going to wait two months and spend another $1,000+ for the R600? Seriously dude...you've spent more on your computer than I have for most of my life.

You're either rich, or you're dumb. Maybe both.

alvino said:
You should hire an accountant and financial advisor. You definately have no ability to control your spending. First you have two 7950 GX2's which are already top-notch. Then you go and buy two 8800 GTX's because you "like to keep you computer up to date" and now you're going to wait two months and spend another $1,000+ for the R600? Seriously dude...you've spent more on your computer than I have for most of my life.

.. lol couldn't have said it better myself, i've bought 1,200 dollars worth of computer hardware my entire life...and i haven't made a purchase since last december.

alvino said:

ditto...thats all i need 2 say

Back
Top Bottom