What does pop yo colla mean?

omg brookfield - quite honestly what the france would u no about pimpin anything but your vintage railway model.

I am quite frankly amused at you trying to justify what you understand to be a term which was created likde, 5 years ago - not something you would probably have come across.

Stop being a wagon.

Ciao candlemaker.

renegadeandy, i'll own you on any game any day, with any beer, on the 360. regardless if i've played it. now have a good night.

Renegadeandy said:
omg brookfield - quite honestly what the france would u no about pimpin anything but your vintage railway model.

I am quite frankly amused at you trying to justify what you understand to be a term which was created likde, 5 years ago - not something you would probably have come across.

Stop being a wagon.

Ciao candlemaker.
Well excuse the hell out of me there young man. Brookfield and I were styling and profiling long before you were an itch in your daddy's pants. This crap is retro 50's. Your generation didn't invent squat. We were pimping and popping long time ago.
Style is a circle. It always makes a comeback sooner or later.

if thats the case then, i love beer, i hate monica lawinski, martha stewart is a slut, and ur gay...how does that work for you?

EMMteo said:
if thats the case then, i love beer, i hate monica lawinski, martha stewart is a slut, and ur gay...how does that work for you?

Alright man you can do what you want, but saying shit like that is not going to get you any where. Why do all of your post always have to start something with someone..Guess this is a warning.

Back
Top Bottom