got a new job! :D

MooseMan1

Fully Optimized
i got a job as a network interim for my school division! :D:D i get 2 work after school until something like around 5 or 6 and i probably don't have 2 work weekends. $7.50 an hour and i think it will be really cool! :cool: plus the experience will be good.

EMMteo said:
how did u manage to get that?...plus congrats
well there is an opening for the position for high school students interested. Funny part is i didn't even fill out an application until after i got the job. The people called wanting an interview and i was like sweet! so i went and had the interview. they must have liked me or something because they called and told me they had been talking with the HR department and found i didn't have an application, so all i had 2 do was fill out the application and 3 letters of recommendation and i got the job! :D so yea quite awesome! i don't know when i start yet. they must have been impressed with me and my skills :cool:

this might sound a lil stupid but ..... what exactly do network interims do do?

well if i were hired it would be getting drunk, pass out, then wiping the drool off the keyboard.

EMMteo said:
well if i were hired it would be getting drunk, pass out, then wiping the drool off the keyboard.

and id have to carry your drunkass outta a theatre again u alky lol...good times

mikee286 said:
this might sound a lil stupid but ..... what exactly do network interims do do?
do do? lmao. things like moving computers, troubleshooting them, troubleshooting the network, stuff like that. helping out technicians 2 i'm sure

Back
Top Bottom