Gallery: Cases

Here are mine. The bottom one is number 1 in me sig, and the top one is number 2

Picture311.jpg

Well it has my monitor in it also, thought it should go under workstation thread but it doesnt have my desk or keyboard or anything in it so ill put it here.

appaloosacomp2wi4.jpg

I fixed the top dvd drive bay awhile ago so its as flat as the rest of them.

What monitor is that? Or is that a TV? Looks nice...:)

Oh by the way, 5 lines for signatures maximum. :)

My brand new Antec Nine Hundred case...Keeps my system nice and cool...OC'd running at 29c-31c Idle and 45c ish on load. A lot of people say this case is loud, but it is not. When all fans are on High it does get loud.. currently i have them on Medium and it's perfect. This thing moves air like a SOB. Not that hard to put in components like others have said. I love this case. Wires a tad messy inside so before you flame me for them being so, I am going to fix it up all nice. Thanks

P1072702.jpg

P1072703.jpg

P1062698.jpg

P1062696.jpg
[/IMG]

P1072699.jpg
[/IMG]

Nice rig. Personally (my own opinion) I don't like the Antec Nine Hundred case. It looks ugly compared to the P-180 and P-150.

Kinda cool how it has all those fans, but just more ambient noise I don't need. The 200mm fan on the top may be nice, but good luck replacing it. I'm sure the construction is really good though, on par with Antec's normal quality. I love how the top looks like an armrest from a pickup truck. :p

Haha, anyways...nice rig. :)

i want a new case so f-ing bad, but idk.
my motherboard, okay lets say ur looking at my gateway case from the front, the board is on the left side, rather than the right side like most are...
but i did see this crazy sony vaio desktop and it looked like the board was upside down.

The Nine Hundred is too small for me. It isn't really that loud, the Fry's nearby has one on display with 5 120mm fans and the 200mm fan on high and it wasn't that loud.

Drumthrasher your case is probably a BTX setup. There are a few BTX cases or cases that can be made to accomodate BTX, like the Thermaltake Armor.

Back
Top Bottom