**official** Hot Chicks Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know. I do too, but the community is much more loose and aren't tightly wound over every little thing. The moderators and the administrator are pretty much cool cats. :)

alvino said:
Too bad this place isn't like GameTrailers.com. It's a bit too civilized here. Swearing is frowned upon and nudity is a big no-no. At the GT Forums, people swear all the time there and they even have a Hot Babes Faction. :D Yes, nudity and explicit content is allowed. They assume that we're people with common sense, not little kids. *AHEM*

As David doesn't, I don't allow that either. It doesn't make either of us less "cool". We're just doing our thing, our way...

Unfortunately, but whatevers. I'm not the adminstrator so whatever David decides to go with is what'll happen. Not everyone makes the best nor the right choices though. ;)

john123 said:
yes i know. im battling that and trying to get this not locked.
Geniunely, I can see you mean that, so let's hope no idiot or idiots spoil it, I might be older than you guys, but it doesn't stop me appreciating "hot chicks" as you put it, I was quite a goer once!, 6'2", & not unpleasent to look at, I got plenty of dates.

I win!
2005-12-22-00:00:17_1024.jpg

mammikoura said:
108.jpg

but I'll have to agree with alvino, this is probably gonna get closed.
I recognise Kate Beckinsale, gorgeous!, if David, other mods & I don't see any topless, or crudely posed girls/women or unsuitable remarks, it'll stay open as far as I'm concerned......bring em on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom