arrghh, had it done!

Looks good mate. Ive had a few myself over the years like tongue, nipple etc. Havent got any now tho, think it was just a phase i went thru :)

i could'nt do it, it would bug the crap out of me..like having a small pebble in your shoe.although they look cool and all, i will never understand the nose ring though.

~mr mixx~ said:
i could'nt do it, it would bug the crap out of me..like having a small pebble in your shoe.although they look cool and all, i will never understand the nose ring though.

girls look sexy with nose rings (i mean the ones that are through one nostril)

yeah, the ones i was talking bout were the ones in both, but some even go as far as piercing the genatalia ..that's going too far.....:eek:

if the cap fits then wear it Emo boy...

IMO piercings are a personal choice... i'd never have a prince albery because I'd be scared of it getting snagged or pulled out...

I don't think lip piercings actually look that good, (well they can look OK on some people), but they bugger up the enammel on your teeth because they constantly scratch against them.

Personally there are only two piercings that I'd ever consider having...
Firstly, a tounge piercing. and this is only because it's mostly hidden.

secondly, I'd consider an eyebrow piercing, I just don't think they look that bad.. the only thing that would stop me getting it done is that they grow out so quickly.
I know this is a bit quicker than normal, but when my girlfriend had an eynbrow piercing it started to grow out so fast that it because weak and ripped out after about a week, (she hadn't even had time to change the jewlery)...
can't see the point in spending money on something that won't last that long. -but I do think that they look OK

Back
Top Bottom