Son of a B!T*H!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every six weeks there is that one day I fear. Progress reports. Even if I do well I'm expected to do better. If I do bad, I get shit for breakfast.

see my rents were close to 4.0's so they expected the best from me. so they decided it would be neat to go on edline (shows all grades on the internet) and reem me for everything i did wrong. trust me, i got the are you on drugs? speech about 30 times a month. nah, just intoxicated when going to school sometimes is all :)

Dude, are you on drugs? Your grammar is so bad. Take that as constructive criticism because either you have poor spelling skills or your grammar is poor (maybe both).

Okay, missunderstanding, sorry.

My dad wont let me drive because of grades. Its not the schools deal.. Its because my dad wants to save $$$ on insurance.

Yeah, insurance companies charge more if your GPA is lower. Sucks butt.

It's kinda like the SAT's or any other standardized testing. Back in the day people could care less. Now it'll determine your future. :rolleyes: So sad...

Some people at my school have parents that are so obsessive over the SAT. I know one guy who got 2280 (highest score is 2400) and his parents told him to take it over again. :mad: I would seriously kill someone for that SAT score...

ArrizX said:
Okay, missunderstanding, sorry.

My dad wont let me drive because of grades. Its not the schools deal.. Its because my dad wants to save $$$ on insurance.

Then show the old boy you have what it takes to make decent grades and get on out of school. I seriously don't think he's doing this to be mean to you but to make the car your carrot. Do good, you ride. Do badly and you walk.
Focus, grasshopper. Put as much effort in your book studies as you did in your competition for your belt. They are really one in the same. The lessons you learned then will apply to other aspects of your life. A true warrior knows these things to be so.
One vision, one goal...

Great Advice.

You know, I thought driving was really a dream, never thought much of it.

Now that I really have the chance im just kicking myself.

And your right he is actually not even doing it to save money. Its to get me to get my grades up. And its working lol..

TRDCorolla said:
It really sucks how grades have to affect your ability to drive. Sooner or later, you'll have to drive anyways and your parents will realize that.

Get bad grades on purpose and live with your parents for the rest of your life without paying rent and bills, hehe. Since they won't let you drive a car to get to work, etc.
I'd like to say, that's not good advice, not that a guy like ArrizX will take it.

ArrizX said:
Well, long story short, I finally got my Washington Intermediate License because my brithday was the 10th.. And I can't drive because of grades.
That's a bummer, but stick with it!, you probably can't see it at the moment, but what's more important, your car, or the rest ot your life??, I've given you good advice in the past, this is more of the same buddy.

Back
Top Bottom