I owned myself

18.4 if my friends scale is right
19.1 if my scale is right.

Most models would be between 18 and 19 BMI, however quite a few male models would be above that.

DJ-CHRIS said:
18.4 if my friends scale is right
19.1 if my scale is right.

Most models would be between 18 and 19 BMI, however quite a few male models would be above that.

I'm around that too. Sucks though, trying to put a bit on.

Toby said:
I'm around that too. Sucks though, trying to put a bit on.

Doesn't suck, I receive soo much attention, and have been offered a few modeling positions, but due to the requirements of the certain positions, I have declined.

DJ-CHRIS said:
Doesn't suck, I receive soo much attention, and have been offered a few modeling positions, but due to the requirements of the certain positions, I have declined.

Well, good for you, I haven't, not that I'd want them anyway...

It's just I'd like to be up a bit above than what I am now. Which is 18.7.

Don't know how accurate it is... but I calculated it from http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/

I'm getting some BMI scales soon anyway.

DJ-CHRIS said:
So, i decide to come home 2 hours early from school today, as I had nothing to do.

First, i miss the bus by 10-15 seconds, which delays my time getting home by 20 minutes.

Than i get home, and realize I dont have a house key. No problem, im an expert in breaking into houses, and I always carry around my trusty multitool. However, I left that at school. So I can't get into my house.

So, i am locked outta my house until my sister comes home on time from school.
I decided to do that once... just take a coupe of hours off...
this is how I owned myself...

I got home only to find that one of my parents was in.... now matter I thought, I'll just sit around the corner in this access lane that is used to get around the block...

afgter I'd sat for what felt like ages I thought that I needed to know the time so that I could at least turn up at the front door at a normal times, So I leave the safety of the access lane, and go up to our car, and look through the window to see the clock on the dash... it's not quite the right time yet, so I figure I'll go back to that access lane and have a bit of a sit down in the sunshine...
about an hour later it's around the time that i'd have normally get in... so I got up, and just wandered down to the front door, and let myself in...

upon which time I'm completly bollocked by my dad cause he'd seen me looking through the window of the car to see what the time was an hour ago, when he knew that I should still have been in school! (gutted).

Ha Ha that sucks dude
How do you get to leave school when you want?
How long did you have to wait for your sister to get home?
Did you get in trouble?

Back
Top Bottom