my wireless internet problems

Gateway_gtxxxxx

In Runtime
i have a verizon westell model 327 versalink, andwhen i try to connect with it wirelessly with my psp its giving me a error. i know im not doing anything wrong with my psp because you cant really it has to be the router. can someone help me?

Quote exactly what it says:

"A connection error has occured
A connection to the access point could
not be established.
Check the security settings for the
network and try again.

Connection Name ......
SSID ......"

Gateway_gtxxxxx said:
Quote exactly what it says:

"A connection error has occured
A connection to the access point could
not be established.
Check the security settings for the
network and try again.

Connection Name ......
SSID ......"

Have ya got security set on ya network? Have ya entered the key in ya PSP

no i dont have a password on the psp, and to restart the router i would have to just turn it off and turn it back on?

Gateway_gtxxxxx said:
no i dont have a password on the psp, and to restart the router i would have to just turn it off and turn it back on?

Right so ya havent got a password on ya PSP, but what about your router? they come with encryption. So if its enabled on ya wireless, then try disabling it

Gateway_gtxxxxx said:

yep. I have to do it about 4x a week. I am dying to run an ethernet cable.

Raffaz said:
Right so ya havent got a password on ya PSP, but what about your router? they come with encryption. So if its enabled on ya wireless, then try disabling it

i dont have one on my router either because i used it before but now im getting this stupid error

Gateway_gtxxxxx said:
i dont have one on my router either because i used it before but now im getting this stupid error

Have ya even checked the security settings on ya router? The error on the PSP is even telling you to do so

Back
Top Bottom