david76008 "SCAMMER"

Status
Not open for further replies.
the 1 With The Razrs YEP!!!!!!!!! WoW This Sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hes on now looking at this i saw him under whos online!!!!! he hasent moved for 10 min!!!

Well, you got his adress have fun. Im very sorry for what happend, but maybe we can figure something out. Also, you still intrested in my ram lol?

here is the latest contact i have had with david.
--------
J t o m 6 1 7: so did you ship or not?
lancer76008: I told you I did. But I'd rather not talk to you if you keep talking with this attitude. I understand the spot your inright now, but I'm not going to scam anybody. I have a family in the way, and why would I want to mess that up. maybe even miss seing my child grow. I am much smarter than that. I just want to get rid of some items I dont need.
J t o m 6 1 7: alright.
J t o m 6 1 7: So can i expect it friday?
lancer76008: Yup. I might be thinking maybe Thursday. I believe they are 2-3 day. But guranteed 3 days. thats why they are called UPS 3 day ground hehe
J t o m 6 1 7: oh
J t o m 6 1 7: sorry for being mean
J t o m 6 1 7: i just been fucked before, and its not fair
J t o m 6 1 7: so, just one more question, can you get me a tracking number then? or not at all?
lancer76008: Its ok. I understand. I can promise it tomorrow. I'm going back, and getting a copy of the receipt. Also, try to find my folder. So It will be a longER day tomorrow for me. I dont even know where to start
J t o m 6 1 7: ok
J t o m 6 1 7: we'll i will hope to get it by friday
J t o m 6 1 7: thanks, have a great day

--------------------

jtom617 said:
here is the latest contact i have had with david.
--------
J t o m 6 1 7: so did you ship or not?
lancer76008: I told you I did. But I'd rather not talk to you if you keep talking with this attitude. I understand the spot your inright now, but I'm not going to scam anybody. I have a family in the way, and why would I want to mess that up. maybe even miss seing my child grow. I am much smarter than that. I just want to get rid of some items I dont need.
J t o m 6 1 7: alright.
J t o m 6 1 7: So can i expect it friday?
lancer76008: Yup. I might be thinking maybe Thursday. I believe they are 2-3 day. But guranteed 3 days. thats why they are called UPS 3 day ground hehe
J t o m 6 1 7: oh
J t o m 6 1 7: sorry for being mean
J t o m 6 1 7: i just been fucked before, and its not fair
J t o m 6 1 7: so, just one more question, can you get me a tracking number then? or not at all?
lancer76008: Its ok. I understand. I can promise it tomorrow. I'm going back, and getting a copy of the receipt. Also, try to find my folder. So It will be a longER day tomorrow for me. I dont even know where to start
J t o m 6 1 7: ok
J t o m 6 1 7: we'll i will hope to get it by friday
J t o m 6 1 7: thanks, have a great day

--------------------
kewl, guess you gota wait and see now eh.

hmm...

I am currently in a deal with Mr. Arango in a trade for my desktop. He is sending me a laptop, but upon hearing this news, I'm not sure. I'll have to ask him about it before I ship it off. (haven't sent it yet, but he says the post office is holding it for him until I send the desktop)

Corey

HP DV8135NR laptop with a Turion 64 processor, 1 gig of memory, 2 100GB hard drives, 17" screen, and CdRw/DVD RW

^ Pictures were sent, and this info was gotten off of the site. (acutal pictures i couldn't find on google or webshots)

Corey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom