Pwnd

D-Lew said:
I still do stuff like that, it's not immature, just good clean fun!
I wonder if a sound card would fit in my spud gun...
Go play with your Play-Do, toddle off now.

Ð88 said:
aww come on Maurice, don't tell me that you've never destroyed something in your life for the sake of self-satisfaction. In fact, I don't believe that you are in your 70's and have NOT done that. This is not a question of maturity here so stop acting like you are perfect cause no one is (because there is no such thing as perfection). Your ostentatiousness can be seen through and I find it rather annoying to be honest.
Aw, sorry you find it annoying, I can honestly say, in all those years, I have never broken anything in temper, oh yes, I've got a temper, but have learnt to control it, how would it be if I lost it when in charge of prisoners, both in the service police, or later, when I worked in a prison, the least that would have happened was I could have lost my job, the worst, I might have been injured, or even killed, I've seen it happen, when you work with tough cookies, you have to tougher, but wiser!, you haven't lived yet.

Nah, I've graduated from play-doh to chemical reactions in bottles, but thanks.

Brookfield said:
Aw, sorry you find it annoying, I can honestly say, in all those years, I have never broken anything in temper, oh yes, I've got a temper, but have learnt to control it, how would it be if I lost it when in charge of prisoners, both in the service police, or later, when I worked in a prison, the least that would have happened was I could have lost my job, the worst, I might have been injured, or even killed, I've seen it happen, when you work with tough cookies, you have to tougher, but wiser!, you haven't lived yet.

but isn't it obvious that attacking another person and injuring them out of anger is a lot different than destroying a piece of plastic?

you haven't lived yet

i'm living right now. What am I suppose to be waiting for? Or is this related to some proverb that I am unaware of?

lol.. i've never destroyed a piece of computer hardware yet, mainly because nothing has become totally dysfunctional yet.. i've always had the urge to smash my violin onto the ground... not because i don't like violin, more so i just want to listen to fresh cracking sound of wood... similar to the step on a crunchy leaf concept.. i hope mashing up wood is more mature than mashing up plastic and metal.. :)

Back
Top Bottom