Pwnd

Ð88 said:
Let's see you try to f@#$ around with me again shitty soundcard. Who's owned now bitch?
Oh brilliant, taking it out on an inanimate object, now that's really clever!
crazy.gif

cabbspapp said:
Better than something living.

*clap clap clap* best answer i heard in a while

reminds me of my dvd player that was like 7 years old. didn't read dvds, nor cds and if it did, it either skipped a whole chapter in movie, freeze, or just go back to the menu screen when i was about 2 hours into the movie.

i don't have any pictures of it, but you can try and find it with my VCR that ate my Episode one tape in the LI dump :cool:

yeah the card was toast, i had to end the treacheries it caused me before someone else fell victim to it's demon ways. There was no place for this diabolical hell-child so I sent it back to the fires from whence it came! MUAHAHAHA!!!

.....yeah it went something like that anyway lol

HEY COOL ONCE ME AND A FRIEND HAD A TOTALLY MASHED FLOPPY DRIVE, IT WOULDNT HOLD THE DISK IN SO WE PLACED IT ON THE GROUND AND DROPPED A 20kg WEIGHT OUT OF THE FIRST STORY WINDOW AND JUST OWNED IT

God, you all enjoy taking out your anger on metal & plastic, phew, what will you be like when you get to be ten years old, I shudder to think, I hope your mummies & daddies are able to correct this by the time you're sixteen to eighteen.

I still do stuff like that, it's not immature, just good clean fun!
I wonder if a sound card would fit in my spud gun...

Brookfield said:
God, you all enjoy taking out your anger on metal & plastic, phew, what will you be like when you get to be ten years old, I shudder to think, I hope your mummies & daddies are able to correct this by the time you're sixteen to eighteen.

aww come on Maurice, don't tell me that you've never destroyed something in your life for the sake of self-satisfaction. In fact, I don't believe that you are in your 70's and have NOT done that. This is not a question of maturity here so stop acting like you are perfect cause no one is (because there is no such thing as perfection). Your ostentatiousness can be seen through and I find it rather annoying to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom