HP Coupon

L19L91L

Beta member
$9.95 HP coupon - %10 off

This coupon can be used on any HP/Compaq computer, printer, camera, etc. purchase at www.hpshopping.com.

THIS MEANS IT CAN BE USED ON HP/COMPAQ LAPTOPS AND DESKTOPS AND MONITORS AND MUCH MORE!

Planning on making a several hundred or several thousand dollar purchase?

Why not use this discount? You will save 10%!!!!!

Need several coupons? Ask me about a multiple coupon discount!

Here is the coupon:

Thank you and a gift from HP. A 10% e-coupon at hpshopping.com

Hewlett Packard would like to thank you for taking the time to participate in HP's customer experience improvement program. Your feedback helps HP better understand your needs and expectations. HP continues to shape its services and support programs based on customer feedback.

In appreciation please accept this 10% e-coupon for any item over $50 at hpshopping.com E-coupon code: (XXXXXXXXXXX) To use this coupon, visit www.hpshopping.com online or at 1-888-999-4747. Enter the e-coupon code during the online checkout process or provide it to the Call Center representative to receive the 10% discount.

This is where you enter the code

codespottc0.jpg

THIS COUPON EXPIRES ON 11/30/2006.

This offer is good for hpshopping.com purchases only. Each coupon code is limited to one coupon per product and one product per coupon. The offer is good only on a single visit to hpshopping.com and may not be held over or extended. For complete coupon conditions, see “Coupon Information” in the “Help” section on hpshopping.com.

NOTE: This code came from a Customer Satisfaction Survey

The code will be e-mailed.

Pay to the paypal account of llavin91@gmail.com

Coupon works.. e-mail for fastest possible response.

Keep in mind it's for purchases of $50.00 USD or greater.

It isn't a paper coupon it is an electronic coupon. I provide the code for the price reduction. This is the only picture I can provide.

hpcoupon.jpg

This is for $50 worth of purchases not $100 or $250 You can try those codes but I can tell you they will not work.

They don't have enough digits and you cannot use a code that has been used by another person.

Back
Top Bottom