Need help with Windows 64 bit (info needed)

FeueRiter

Beta member
Hello. my friend xx corbra xx told me to come here as you all know your stuff about computers. I just got my new PC with an AMD 64 bit proccessor, for now i have windows XP pro installed (the reguilar one) I want to move on to windows 64 bit But i've been told in the PC store that they ran a test and found no difference between the regular XP and the 64bit Version.
The thing is, i cannot buy the 64 edition cuz im short of money and i my dad wont listen to me. I tried to show him many articles and such thing but he refuses to listen, he sais that he trust the guys from the PC store.
So i would like to have some additional info that might change his mind. (If possible in russian, but english will be welcomed to, its just he doenst understand english).
I have an AMD 64 3200+.
Thanks in advance.
PS:
XX COBRA XX says hi all and he cant enter the site because he is banned, he has sent so many people to CF so you guys can help, David he asked can he be unbanned please, and he said lol.

Umm i cant speak Russian but the PC store guys are right, there is no need for the 64bit version on WinXP it will just be more hassle for you.

Save your money.

Back
Top Bottom