Throw away your graphics cards...

Don't yall think that the 8800s will get cheaper whenever ati comes out with a dx10 card? if so, why dont just wait till then lol

Fisher said:
far too much money, far too little sense and yeah what are you going to do with that geforce 7950 GX2? sell it or bin it?

ok, i got to of them
as for the other ones im throwing them in my other comp for when friends come over.

Its a AMD3800 + X2 socket am2, blah blah blah

btw these cards are sick, more than sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

CompMan said:
ok, i got to of them
as for the other ones im throwing them in my other comp for when friends come over.

Its a AMD3800 + X2 socket am2, blah blah blah

btw these cards are sick, more than sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Alright fine, I will give ya $93.67 a piece for the Gx2s

I may even cover shipping..

lol.. 8800gtx is nothing right now, dx10 hasn't even been released to the mass public so as of now for dx9 games, it'll be like running a 7950gx2 or a x1900xtx. i have my mind set on an r600 though, they should be released relatively close to when microsoft releases vista. some time in january.

CompMan said:
ill get one of those then

you only have 1 34gig raptor?

with all that money you have you should get a core 2 duo as well,

you should support my personal charity as well, i am poor and need a new case

:D

CompMan said:
ill get one of those then

... Your a joke kid... thats probably the stupidest logic ive ever heard

You had 2 7950's... There is nothing that will minutely slow those down... right now, Vista isnt out Nor is DX10

So you buy 2 8800GTX?!?!?! WTF thats what, $1300 for Barely, if not NO improvement right now, if DX 10 was out and games were supporting it then sure... but there is still a while before games start using it...

and then "Oh hey ATI will come out with a card in a month or two... I'll buy that card too" so now you wont even be using your 8800's to 1/4 of there potential and you spend anoth 1300 bucks on a pair of ATI's...

youre a complete asshat

Back
Top Bottom