Federline Threatens Britney With Honeymoon Sex Tapes

DJ-CHRIS said:
This is why we don't make sex tapes unless we want other people to see them.
Completly disagree...
I would never want other people to see pictures or videos of me having sex.

you can't assumem that just because you've done somethign in the privacy of your own home that that thing will be available for public release.

Kevin Federline was obviously only after her money from the start.. I mean who cheats on Britney Spears? (obviously Kevin Federline) lol.

root said:
Completly disagree...
I would never want other people to see pictures or videos of me having sex.

you can't assumem that just because you've done somethign in the privacy of your own home that that thing will be available for public release.

It's not right but it's a fact of life.

Unless your under 18 at the time of filming, than you can charge everyone :cool:

Steff said:
Kevin Federline was obviously only after her money from the start.. I mean who cheats on Britney Spears? (obviously Kevin Federline) lol.
britney spears is a skank anyway...

Man, what a freeloader......He was probably planning something like this from the start.
And the second point....YOU DONT MAKE SEX TAPES!!

She should have known that something like this might happen if he had sex tapes of them. So she's stupid for not knowing.

And he's stupid for even doing something like that.

They're both stupid...end of story.

And I think I speak for all of America when I say......
Who cares about Britney and Kevin!

Update

"According to Britain's News of the World, Spears' layabout husband Kevin Federline, has four hours of XXX sex footage of him and his estranged wife. With the tape as leverage in a divorce settlement, it could be an expensive day at the orifice for the former pop tart."

"K-Fed has reportedly been offered nearly $50 million for the tape. (The price, however, could double if Britney's wearing nothing but her mouseketeer ears.)"

"Britney reportedly fears that release of the footage on the Internet will change her image from wholesome to ho-some, so Kevin is reportedly seeking more than $30 million plus custody of their two children to keep the tape hidden."

"The home video is alleged to show the couple early in their relationship two years ago, holed up at the Beverly Hills Hotel."

"• According to News of the World's version of the pre-nup, K-Fed was worth around $30,000 when the couple wed. Britney was worth approximately 2,000 times that. He was raking in about $75,000 a year at the time (mostly working for her), while she was bread-winning a little less than $20 million."

There is much more in this source http://www.philly.com/mld/dailynews/living/16006912.htm

lol this hole thing is just funny, but In away i feel sorry for her, i mean the guy is just an asshole.

I hope those damned tapes are released..haha..

No I do think that is a little harsh, but at the same time, why make them?

Back
Top Bottom