Another fast one! LOOK!!!

G35x

Golden Master
Sorry, but I need to know what this means. On my drivers test I have to have my forum filled out my my parent, stating Ive had 50 hours of experiance. Anyhow, my parents wont be taking me. The forum says, " If they wont be accomplanying you, he/she must sign this forum in the presense of a notary" what does that mean?

See post 3

that means they need to sign the letter or w/e they need to sign prior to you getting your liscense. in other words they sign it at your house and you bring it in.

EMMteo said:
that means they need to sign the letter or w/e they need to sign prior to you getting your liscense. in other words they sign it at your house and you bring it in.
No, they are saying it must be signed by a notary, I used to work for a firm of lawyers, a notary is a person employed by a lawyer, & if the parents aren't going, he will have to go to a lawyer that has a notary to get it signed, phone round first, as not all employ one.

Shit my test is in 10minz, and I just forged my dads name on it..SHIT, I hope this paper doesnt matter.

G35x said:
Shit my test is in 10minz, and I just forged my dads name on it..SHIT, I hope this paper doesnt matter.
Er, if I had done that, I wouldn't have had spoken of it in that tone, here or or anywhere else, come to that.

The paper didnt matter at all, thanks for the help brook. I passed!

G35x said:
Sorry, but I need to know what this means. On my drivers test I have to have my forum filled out my my parent, stating Ive had 50 hours of experiance. Anyhow, my parents wont be taking me. The forum says, " If they wont be accomplanying you, he/she must sign this forum in the presense of a notary" what does that mean?

See post 3

Three times you said forum instead of form.

Back
Top Bottom