Crack coccaine!

i'd say battlefield 2: modern combat on the 360 stole tooon of hours away from my life. got requested to play on some of the top teams in the entire world. Defiantly a favorite game of mine.

How is Battlefield 2: Modern Combat. I've heard good and bad things about. I only have Battlefield 2 and the Special Forces expansion.

alvino said:
Cool. I never liked Gran Turismo. It's more driving simulation than action if you ask me. That's why I like Forza Motorsport more. Even though it's a simulator as well, it has more action and the livery editor is just awesome.

Doesnt Grand Trismo 4 have some sort of 24 hour race?

ArrizX said:

I know they have A LOT of endurance races. I don't know about a full 24 hour race. That'd be pretty cool, nu tyou'd heat the hell outta your system playing it! LOL!!!

Personally, I like the endurance races and I too have 3+ years of GT 1, 2, 3 +4!!

Enthusia is a BADD A$$ simulator/race game!! You want a true driving challenge, try that one!!

ArrizX said:

Yeah. It's so boring. One time my friend and I did this 100 lap race with his Toyota Supra and it took FOREVER. We would just each do 50 and switch off. Man...I got so bored...

alvino said:
How is Battlefield 2: Modern Combat. I've heard good and bad things about. I only have Battlefield 2 and the Special Forces expansion.

I'm going to go out and say thats one of my all-time favorite games. The gameplay is fantastic, graphics are good, and the controls are perfect. Its what I look for in a war game. All of my friends who've seen me play it that dont have a 360 want to buy it just because of this game. Without a doubt a game to buy.

Sometime in january (im sure itl'l be pushed back) but the new battlefield: bad company game comes out. They say its an actual next gen game. 90% of the game is destructible single player AND multiplayer. graphics are unbelievable.

alvino said:
Yeah. It's so boring. One time my friend and I did this 100 lap race with his Toyota Supra and it took FOREVER. We would just each do 50 and switch off. Man...I got so bored...

Haha holy crap me and my friend did that for days on end. just taped down the x button and switched off every pit or 2. by then we had the indy cars so losing was near impossible.

boardordi3 said:
my friend has like 3000 hours on halo2
how?

Halo 2 was even easier than the original Halo...

far too many save points, armour rechared too easily... enemies were dumber and a poorer shot. less flood to contend with and they seemed to move slower.

Halo 2 was completed in around a week how on earth does the guy spend 3000 hours unlesshe's playing multiplayer,

even then I find Halo multiplayer a little disapointing... weapons are weak armour rechares too quick and if you find a sniper riffle it's almost like switching on some kind of god mode. (still I suppose long distance shooting where the other persona can't see you is the whole point of a sniper riffle).

for a decent multiplayer shoot 'em up it has to be either quake 2, (orignial favorite) or Unreal tournament

Back
Top Bottom