Need this fast

oh, well that sucks then. some of my friends that have taken their drivers test said they didnt even have to parallel park. probably because in my town you dont have to parallel park a whole lot.

when i took my driving test, they didn't even ask me to parallel park

did he pass?

I'm not sure where your at in, but in up here in Washington I had 2 friend blow parallel parking and backing around a corner and still managed to pass. Even if you screw it up, continue through it or you will get marked down more points.

G35x said:
No, I think philly works different then other places. If you fail paralell your done, the test ends if you cant park lol.

Lmao oh shit.

We only loose 4 points for that. We are allowed to miss up to 20. I know this because im taking the test wed..

john123 said:
EMMteo im sick of your ignorant and childish comments. please smarten up.

John, look at your age, now look at your signature. don't try being all grown up by posting such a thing. im sorry your mommy and daddy don't let you up past 9 pm on weekends. and do you think i give a rats ass what you think....let me think about that ..NO. so go along and play with some barbie dolls, do some middle school homework, then get the balls outta your throught and drop them where they are suppose to be.

Back
Top Bottom