Gears of war

Besides, even if you cant run dx10 u can always change it to dx 9 :) console ftw.

I will stop highting its just personnel pref and i agree wit huser about no game being perfect....btw check out the november issue of EGM for the gears article it ends in"....now we're gearless till november.what a dick." you have to check it out to see what i mean

i'm probably going to skip out of the gears of war and get the new Rainbow Six: Vegas game when that comes out. To me that looks absolutely spectacular (i've played the demo i'm sure of this). 4 player online coop mode, 2 player coop mode offline. Clans are available, up to 16 players in a game (8v8). Guns can be chosen before game play as well as customize them with 6 different variables. This is the type of game i've been waiting for on the 360. :)

Yeah, Rainbow Six Vegas does look really good. Thanks to Ubisoft Montreal, Vegas actually looks and plays good. :) I would probably buy both. :D

shoot man i hope you get one sometime soon. the game comes out in 9 days and i'll be starting a clan that i'll garuntee to be one of the best in the world. :) and i expect u to be on it lol

I'll probably end up with a 360 in the same fashion I did a xbox1. I got xbox1 for xmas '05.. though I'll probably get the 360 in late '07. Hopefully by then some functional mod chips will be out.

(though tbh, MS is giving the modchip community a real run for their money.. security is TIGHT TIGHT!)

I don't plan on modding. The Xbox 360 has all the features that the Xbox was forced to be modded for.

On the other hand, this months issue of EGM and GFW arrived! Halo 3 preview! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! Hahaha...I am definately buying the Legendary Edition. :)

d25a729fd7a04403f5fbe010_L.jpg

Now I can truly brag that I did indeed kill the Master Chief. :p

alvino said:
I don't plan on modding. The Xbox 360 has all the features that the Xbox was forced to be modded for.

On the other hand, this months issue of EGM and GFW arrived! Halo 3 preview! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! Hahaha...I am definately buying the Legendary Edition. :)

d25a729fd7a04403f5fbe010_L.jpg

Now I can truly brag that I did indeed kill the Master Chief. :p
OMG ME TOO
and my moms pickin up gears while im at skool tmrw, eb was out today :( oh well ill be on

Back
Top Bottom