Crack coccaine!

command and conquer stole my childhood...

I still want to play it even now...

i know what I'm giong to be doing when I get home tonight!!!

root said:

HaHa C&C I Played Red Alert 2 so much for about 3 years. During highschool i got half my class playing that game.

I played in a world tourny and came out Rank 7 of 24000 players. I won a Free Pizza for that It was definetly worth skipping 2 days of school

when i was like 12, i slept over at my friends house and I played pokemon gold for 22 hrs straight, not even joking (the 2 hrs were for eating and occasionally going to the washroom) lol

Halo on the Xbox stoel a week from my life...
I literally got in from Uni and played non stop... my girlfriend thankfully kept me fed to stop me starving...

a simillar thing happened with serious sam,

she said things had to stop when I was playing Sims on the Xbox. wandering into the bedroom in the middle of the night (about 3AM) to wake her up and ask her why the other sims didn't like my sim and wouldn't let them move in so that I could progress through the game...

double dash on the game cube also stole many a weekend but at least that was a two player...
same as four swords we both spent ages playing that as a two player.completing it in about two weeks or semi concerntraited play.

root said:

Two words

Con tra!

well, two syllables actually.

I also estimate I spent about 400+ hours playing Kirby's Adventure over and over and over and over and over!!!!!

root said:

Word! The Command & Conquer series was so awesome when Westwood Studios was still in control. :D Tiberium Sun was my very first PC gaming/RTS experience. The first game to get me completely hooked to gaming.

I can only hope EA pulls something good out of Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars. Knowing EA and what they did with C&C Generals...:rolleyes:

I seem to have gotten myself back into Unreal Tournament 2004, I cant wiat for UT2K7 to come out ive seen the trailer it looks amazing~!

Over 3 years playing Grand Trismo 1,2 and 3. Where talking about gaming everyday on my PS1 and PS2

Cool. I never liked Gran Turismo. It's more driving simulation than action if you ask me. That's why I like Forza Motorsport more. Even though it's a simulator as well, it has more action and the livery editor is just awesome.

Back
Top Bottom