Need this fast

G35x

Golden Master
Good videos on how to paralell park! My test is tommrow, havent tried parking in like 4 months lol...Anyhow, I have my test tommrow, no car, and I need to do something to give me an edge. My parents are out of the country, so no car, its at the airport...Anyhow, links pleas. Thanks! Or any suggestions on what to do, and what not to do lol..Im a preety skilled drive, but parking is another story!

what would the teacher do if you had one of those lexus' that self parallel parked? just pretend that your doing it i guess lol

dude if I can parallel park so can you its easy,just go to a friends house and ask to borrow his or her car so that you can practice

Well its around 8, I doubt anyone is free. Hopefully I pass, if I fail, friend wont let me live it down.

im sure you will be able to at least parallel park halfway decent, and if you dont do it perfectly, dont worry, that wont make you fail the entire test if you do well on all of the other parts. just compensate for your weakness in parallel parking by doing well in other areas and you'll be fine.

No, I think philly works different then other places. If you fail paralell your done, the test ends if you cant park lol.

Back
Top Bottom