Federline Threatens Britney With Honeymoon Sex Tapes

Zer0Cool

Fully Optimized
"-Kevin Federline has threatened to release sex tapes he and Britney Spears made on their honeymoon if she doesn't agree to give him £16 million and custody of their children, Sean and Jayden."

"-Federline is reported to be negotiating with an Arizona company to put the footage online in a deal worth £26 million. A source close to him claims his actions are motivated by a desire to hurt Britney."

"-Britney is reported to be worried that the four hour sex tape showing her and her ex-husband in a wide range of erotic activities could ruin her chances of a comeback. Spears claims the videos were made for her and Federline only."

http://www.shortnews.com/shownews.cfm?id=58305&CFID=7749382&CFTOKEN=44724965

hahah thats BlackMail !!! if u ask me release the sex tapes !!! This should be so interesting to Watch. lol

Don't feel one bit sorry for Brittany.

She either pays it or the sex tape gets relieased.

If I was her PR manager i'd tell her I could sign it either direction and make her look good which I coudl.

Example

Sex Tape gets relieased

I demand a cut in the sales, and I then turn her into the image of "The lil old girl that got tooken adv of" or the "real person that everyone makes mistakes type deal" or "Shows how mature he is to resort to such low measures as to reveal a private moment to the entire world in a patheic attempt to get cusidoty of the kids and putting aprice on the kids head each which is 5 million per kid, who puts a price on their kids!"

Sex tapes stay locked up I say

"Shows what an ass he was"

Nik00117 said:
Sex tapes stay locked up I say

Good point. An even better would have been if you suggested both Britney and Kevin were locked up too.:p

Slayer said:
Good point. An even better would have been if you suggested both Britney and Kevin were locked up too.:p

Yeah, I don't see this making it very far. You want custody of your children so you are gonna hold a sex tape over her head? You just showed the world (not that we needed it) how much of an IDIOT you are!!

K-Fed needs to work for Fed-Ex.

HA!! brings new meaning to the company name, don't it!?

HA! LOL @ me for being a tool with that joke!

Wow he wants the kids, but 16million along with it, what a freeloader. No one here in the usa likes him, they make fun of that guy on tv 24/7 for being a freeloader, and bum who got lucky and married her. He has an album out lol, its not gona go anywhere. Dude is a looser, needs to get a job...

Back
Top Bottom