*Yawn*

Lets see...

Just been doing the normal stuff lately (study, working out).

Went to a mates place on the weekend and decided to start a band.

Family and I recently moved a heap of stuff into my mum and sister in law's salon. Brother and I got a new hair cut for our troubles... I needed one, badly, so that was good.

That's about it... Going to a double 21st on the weekend, should be awesome! :)

Well, today my friend came over, played lots of N64 and SNES. we;ve browsed the net, ate a bit of rice and chicken burgers I've made. Meh, usual garbage :p Went outside with another mate for garbage trip. Nothing.
joxley1990 said:
Meh, been a shit day..i have found out, that im moving out, need to find my own place to live..
By law, you can't be just thrown out like that. You need to be 18 and must be able to live with a fair earning for an apartment.

Well lets see.
After my shift at the office I napped the afternoon away. Then finished the new rig I was working on. Runs great by the way. Other than that typical Sunday. Quiet and peacefull.
By law, you can't be just thrown out like that. You need to be 18 and must be able to live with a fair earning for an apartment.
As far as getting tossed out if you're 18 they can tell you to leave. As far as the law is concerned you are an adult. And as far as an income the law in the US has no such ruling.
They tell you to get out, you're on your own.

joxley1990 said:
Meh, been a shit day..i have found out, that im moving out, need to find my own place to live..
As the others said, why?, my guess is, no rows, it's your folk thinking that it's time to move on, tell you what, you need cheering up :D , take a look at my new avatar!

setishock said:
Well lets see.
After my shift at the office I napped the afternoon away. Then finished the new rig I was working on. Runs great by the way. Other than that typical Sunday. Quiet and peacefull.

As far as getting tossed out if you're 18 they can tell you to leave. As far as the law is concerned you are an adult. And as far as an income the law in the US has no such ruling.
They tell you to get out, you're on your own.
The thing is: You can't just ask someone that's 16 to go make his living while he's in College.

My friend beat that game in two :p

Is it really that fun?

I guess the evidence speakes for itsself lol

Back
Top Bottom