OMG PS3's coming out this Friday!!!!

I think it's because of the Blu-Ray technology that adds to the cost. Plus the cell processor technology is so proprietory which naturally makes everything by Sony so much more expensive.

Yep it's in all our papers;
100,000 initially, Japan only

European launch date in March, costing £400 [about $770] yikes!!

It has Blu-Ray

Sony expect to lose one billion pounds in it's gaming division, in the financial year to March 2007, & are hoping to retrieve some of this by increased cost selling more more game software.

I'd rather spend money on something else than consoles. This PS3 is garbage. You can't play backward cames, costs too much. Worthless.

This PS3 is going to be great..i think, but way to pricey..and besides, that baby commericial scares the hell out of me.

lhuser said:
I'd rather spend money on something else than consoles. This PS3 is garbage. You can't play backward cames, costs too much. Worthless.

You can play PS1 and PS2 games on it.
How can it cost so much and be worthless?? :confused:

Sorry, just funny how your sentence when together. :p

lhuser said:
you serious? you cant play backward games? hahaha wait till i tell my friend (he sold jis ps2!!!) AHAHAHA

i'd rather eat bad cheese then buy this system. i'd also like to wait in line at best buy, then the first person to buy one i give them a swift chuck norris round house kick to the face.

I think that if the price on the PS3 goes down (to say 300... if that ever happens) then I'll buy it, otherwise I'm going for the wii, the 360 or saving up to build a super fast gaming PC with all the bells & whistles :)

As someone with a 360, i'd say buy one. I love live, i love how everything is set up on the dashboard. Not a whole lot of games to be dissappointed about. And they have a 1 year warranty that anything goes around they'll pay it or send u a new one back for FREE.

Back
Top Bottom