My GF owns ALL!

alvino said:
Dude, the Pinto was ownage. :p So secksey...hahaha...

I wanna find one to pimp out!! There was one for sale a while back a few miles from me. I think someone already bought it though.

Haha, my friend found a old Volkswagen T2 van (those 'Hippie' ones) and wanted to pimp it out all with psychidelic colors and blast psychidelic music. I nearly chortled soda out of my nose when he said that. :p

That's awesome!! LOL!!

There was one of those around her about 3 or 4 years ago. They look dumb as hell!!! the wheel base was like 4 feet. I thought the guy should have painted it like a golden yellow and than got a clear car cover and painted the twinkie logo on it!

Clutch said:
She also spent 50-something bux to get me a Jack Skellington stocking for Christmas.

I'm a little bit of a NBX fan!!

And she's hot as hell to boot!
pshaw
my gf owns all

Clutch said:
Yeah, it's the fastest sports car sold in america, the states at least. looks a lot like a pinto and has paint from a stealth bomber. YOu know the kind that absorbs radar. Does 0 to mach 3 in 4.7 seconds. stops on a dime.

But seriously, I had a friend who was in the air force and secretly ganked a few gallons of the paint for the stealth bomber and painted his 87 camaro with it. We went down the parkway doing like 110-120 with the lights off and passed like three troopers without getting caught. It was nuts!!
that stuff is HEAVY lol. (the paint)

and wouldnt the cops see him?

EMMteo said:
yeah that confused me as well. how dont the cops notice it?

They must be blind not to see us doing that speed during the day thru day time traffic. :rolleyes:

It's 12-1am, no lights on, just us driving in the dark.

There was a guy who did it in a dark red Vette a few years ago. kept topping it out on the parkway and than the cops got smart and set a trap. The guy was in the army and had a set of those night vision goggles. He would drive with the headlights off and fly top speed down the pkwy in his vette.

Haha, stealth rider...:p

I remember reading this one issue of Sport Compact Car or Modified Mag and this one guy had this hella awesome Toyota MR-2 with a camera system outfitted on the rear and front. The badass thing was that they were infrared and he actually had a on-dash HUD so he could drive at night and just use infrared. :p I think he never tried, but that would be cool.

Clutch said:
They must be blind not to see us doing that speed during the day thru day time traffic. :rolleyes:

It's 12-1am, no lights on, just us driving in the dark.

There was a guy who did it in a dark red Vette a few years ago. kept topping it out on the parkway and than the cops got smart and set a trap. The guy was in the army and had a set of those night vision goggles. He would drive with the headlights off and fly top speed down the pkwy in his vette.

i have a black truck and i drove without any headlights yet my friends could see me 60 yards in front of them (no headlights for them as well)

EMMteo said:
i have a black truck and i drove without any headlights yet my friends could see me 60 yards in front of them (no headlights for them as well)

Does it have a gloss finish? The shine from the gloss is what gives it away. My first stang was primer grey, flat (no gloss) and you really couldn't see it too well at night. I can't tell you how many times that came in handy!!

Alvino, in my recent search for suspension parts for my DD, I came across a guy with a 93 Bonneville with a HUD in it. He didn't have any good pics of it, but now I want one!!! I think I might try and work it into my 66 Mustang coupe project!! :D :D

Back
Top Bottom