Car Thread!

There PIAA Led fogs 3 white leds and 1 blue no problems so far hmm dunno about body kit lol to ricey

I like the Kaminari kit down at the bottom right, it looks really clean and really aggressive at the same time. They were selling that exact car a while back, I can't remember how much it was but it was an excellent deal for such a nice show car.

Yeah kaminari is great body kit i like the wing but its so expensive 1k for the whole body kit without paint i think

Those body kits are actually pretty nice, unlike most of the ones you see on riced out cars.

NeXuS said:
Yeah kaminari is great body kit i like the wing but its so expensive 1k for the whole body kit without paint i think

Kaminari kits looks great on any car.

My brother has a kit on his car, and his exact car with the same kit and even same rims was at hot import nights. It was a show car for some energy drink.

My roommate and a buddy of his went to two Honda dealers today to check out the new Civic SI. Ha, both dealers were sold out. Well one of them doesn't even have the car yet and it's already on reserve, lol. So he just brought home the Honda Civic catalog to show me :p. The new highlight is the all new CIvic SI sedan. Oh man, it's out already. I still feel the 2-door coupe has the better performance though.

The TRD filter is nice. It's the exact same thing as the K&N filter (the one I have on right now). Just be careful not to overspray it with too much oil. You don't want to mess up the MAF and getting it all over the intake. Everytime I start my car, the initial shhhh sound can be heard. Then it goes back to being a little quiet. I love it.

Does it make similar sound to intake cause i dont wanna get an intake sometimes intakes dont even increase performance they usally hurt it cause of the heat soak of the metal parts and if they do its only 3-4hp which is no differance its more like sound unless you have a boosted car.

Back
Top Bottom