Heya!

Natalya1

Daemon Poster
:( Hi guys! i havent been on here in a while... So sorry!

How have you all been?

Anyways, im sure you have all heard the exciting news about Vista coming out on Jan 30th.. How exciting! If you guys have any questions about it feel free to ask and I will be able to answer as best i can...

not to mention... (i have a copy of VISTA.. the fully fledged thing!! its looking alright!)

So yea... any questions?

If the RTM acts like the Pre-RTM, meaning to lock up, then I don't have any wonders to have Vista.

The Video card is a Geforce 5200 and it's known to be the worst thing acting on Vista. I either need my Geforce 4 MX 4000 or a Radeon 9800Pro and it should be sorted out.

john123 said:
yee the RTM came out a few days ago. i got hooked up with it too :cool:

Yeah, I could of got it too, but being on a 256k connection... Take too long to download, plus I need a better computer :(

actually peter lachowicz has the same computer as you toby and beta 2 ran fine on his computer. he has the same celeron lol. the RTM is faster than beta so good luck :cool:

john123 said:
actually peter lachowicz has the same computer as you toby and beta 2 ran fine on his computer. he has the same celeron lol. the RTM is faster than beta so good luck :cool:

Might give it a whirl then...

Although, I still need more HD space... Only got 10 Gigs left.

Natalya said:
:( Hi guys! i havent been on here in a while... So sorry!

How have you all been?

Anyways, im sure you have all heard the exciting news about Vista coming out on Jan 30th.. How exciting! If you guys have any questions about it feel free to ask and I will be able to answer as best i can...

not to mention... (i have a copy of VISTA.. the fully fledged thing!! its looking alright!)

So yea... any questions?

Yes, I have a question. Can you give me a legal copy of Windows Vista Ultimate Edition? lol, really though, if you can I would love to have one.

I have a question, is there a big amount of performance difference between running XP and Vista? also, is vista really as secure as they say it is?

Back
Top Bottom