My GF owns ALL!

your gf is sooo nice!!! feel good for you, nascar? tats pro, why not just drag on a street... lol when im 16... when im 16.....lol

john123 said:
well actually they raised the drivers license in canada back to 18 :p

not exactly. They've implemented a "graduated drivers licence" or GDL which still means you can get a licence at 16 but you're under certain restrictions (like hours in which you are not allowed to drive and strict rules on blood alcohol content, less demerits, etc) until you're 18 when you will have to take another test to get your full licence. Unless I am mistaken and in Ontario you seriously can't get it until you're 18 which I had no idea about!

Peter Lachowicz said:
your gf is sooo nice!!! feel good for you, nascar? tats pro, why not just drag on a street... lol when im 16... when im 16.....lol

highly illegal to drag on the street man. I say take it too the strip if you want to race.

haha beside peters biulding at night, well since i was there for the night, every few minutes you hear a drag race lol.

Ð88 said:
not exactly. They've implemented a "graduated drivers licence" or GDL which still means you can get a licence at 16 but you're under certain restrictions (like hours in which you are not allowed to drive and strict rules on blood alcohol content, less demerits, etc) until you're 18 when you will have to take another test to get your full licence. Unless I am mistaken and in Ontario you seriously can't get it until you're 18 which I had no idea about!

highly illegal to drag on the street man. I say take it too the strip if you want to race.

We have the GDL too. It's gay but whatever. and what the hell is the drinking age there if there is a restriction on the BAC for under 18 drivers?!?!?! Under 21 (legal drinking age here) blowing anything containing the least bit of alcohol is illegal!!

I also agree. I hate street racers and sometimes get them trapped. LOL!!! I know where the cops hide around me and when I find someone stupid enough i'll accelerate fast and than slow down so they fly by the cops and get busted. Keep in mind this is once in a blue moon and ONLY when there is no one on the road.

You wanna race, go to the track. I know it's a pain in the ass, but if it saves a life, is it not worth the trouble? Especially if the life it saves is a loved one.

john123 said:
OMGzorz THEY HAVE BLUE MOONS NOW???

lmao jks.

Yeah, it's the fastest sports car sold in america, the states at least. looks a lot like a pinto and has paint from a stealth bomber. YOu know the kind that absorbs radar. Does 0 to mach 3 in 4.7 seconds. stops on a dime.

But seriously, I had a friend who was in the air force and secretly ganked a few gallons of the paint for the stealth bomber and painted his 87 camaro with it. We went down the parkway doing like 110-120 with the lights off and passed like three troopers without getting caught. It was nuts!!

Wow that is awesome Clutch. I just stick with my Ford Racing blue/black jacket. I want to get a SCCA badge put on a sleeve and then I'll probably be just as content with it as you are with that one.

And your buddy's Camaro is coated with RAM? That's insane. My bright bright metallic blue has a tendency to attract the eyes of our friendly neighborhood law enforcement. :p

D-Lew said:
Wow that is awesome Clutch. I just stick with my Ford Racing blue/black jacket. I want to get a SCCA badge put on a sleeve and then I'll probably be just as content with it as you are with that one.

And your buddy's Camaro is coated with RAM? That's insane. My bright bright metallic blue has a tendency to attract the eyes of our friendly neighborhood law enforcement. :p

HAHA!! I was also talking to a guy who I worked with at pep boys who supposedly did the same thing to his land rover when he was in the service. My old 4 cylinder fox bodies used to do the same thing. my first was a primer grey 86 and my second was a maroon with red D/S door 89. for some reason, the popo liked to mess with me when I drove themnow I drive an old man car and don't really get pulled over. :confused:

Clutch said:
Yeah, it's the fastest sports car sold in america, the states at least. looks a lot like a pinto and has paint from a stealth bomber. YOu know the kind that absorbs radar. Does 0 to mach 3 in 4.7 seconds. stops on a dime.

But seriously, I had a friend who was in the air force and secretly ganked a few gallons of the paint for the stealth bomber and painted his 87 camaro with it. We went down the parkway doing like 110-120 with the lights off and passed like three troopers without getting caught. It was nuts!!

Dude, the Pinto was ownage. :p So secksey...hahaha...

Back
Top Bottom