The Member photos

Brookfield said:
I for one wouldn't poke fun, you might delete the pics of your gorgeous girl-friend, you lucky dog!
wink.gif

YUP!! That's my baby! Wouldn't give her up for the world! You should have seen how I looked before she got ahold of me. She said to me one day, based on my appearance alone she would never have given me the time of day. Back than, I had a buzzed head (not completely shaved), wore extra baggy clothes and had a full goatee which looked like hell on me, made my face look really fat and nasty. She helped clean me up, get me in some better fitting clothes and helped with my hair. I despised her for it at first and than I noticed how much of a difference it made. She recently told me that it was my personality she fell in love with. Thanks to all my friends (well, my friends GF's) for calling me when they went to the pool hall with her, she got to know who I am and fell in love with me. I'm the luckiest man alive. :cool:

WOO-HOO!!

That's what happens when you complain about others threads!

JK!!

Um, just a little constructive critisim(SP), you should have something done about that uni-brow, and you missed a spot on your chin when you shaved last. Here, this is so you can try to poke fun at me n

I haven't shaved yet lol their is nothing to shave but meh i do have a unibrow lol Ha

Clutch said:
YUP!! That's my baby! Wouldn't give her up for the world! You should have seen how I looked before she got ahold of me. She said to me one day, based on my appearance alone she would never have given me the time of day. Back than, I had a buzzed head (not completely shaved), wore extra baggy clothes and had a full goatee which looked like hell on me, made my face look really fat and nasty. She helped clean me up, get me in some better fitting clothes and helped with my hair. I despised her for it at first and than I noticed how much of a difference it made. She recently told me that it was my personality she fell in love with. Thanks to all my friends (well, my friends GF's) for calling me when they went to the pool hall with her, she got to know who I am and fell in love with me. I'm the luckiest man alive. :cool:
Good for you, I had a similar experience when I had my first serious date with my future wife, I wore a baggy overcoat, she said I needed a haircut, & picked fault with several things, I was hurt, but she was so wonderful, very pretty & intelligent, so I smartened myself up, & we had 40 happy years together before I lost her to cancer, so keep it up, treasure her & marry her, if that's what you both want, I have a very strong opinion about that, to me marriage is a must, I hate hearing "me & my partner", even worse when 3 or 4 of their teen-age children attend their wedding, when they eventually tie the knot, yuck!!!

Brookfield said:
Good for you, I had a similar experience when I had my first serious date with my future wife, I wore a baggy overcoat, she said I needed a haircut, & picked fault with several things, I was hurt, but she was so wonderful, very pretty & intelligent, so I smartened myself up, & we had 40 happy years together before I lost her to cancer, so keep it up, treasure her & marry her, if that's what you both want, I have a very strong opinion about that, to me marriage is a must, I hate hearing "me & my partner", even worse when 3 or 4 of their teen-age children attend their wedding, when they eventually tie the knot, yuck!!!

Yeah. My GF had cancer twice before I met her. When we first met she was depressed cause of all of it and wondered why she didn't die. I told her there had to be a reason and I hoped, as selfish as it sounded, that reason was me. Now, she's as happy as she was before she got cancer. Her friends tell me, "I don't know what you did or are doing, but keep it up. She hasn't been like this in forever." I'm extatic(SP) to know I do the same for her and she for me. After a few mild disagreements, we are as happy as can be and I see myself with her forever. She is the best thing that happened to me.

I'm sorry to hear about your loss, but I'm glad you found that someone for you. Some people don't even get that chance, or just flat out fugg it up before they realize what they had.

Clutch said:
Yeah. My GF had cancer twice before I met her. When we first met she was depressed cause of all of it and wondered why she didn't die. I told her there had to be a reason and I hoped, as selfish as it sounded, that reason was me. Now, she's as happy as she was before she got cancer. Her friends tell me, "I don't know what you did or are doing, but keep it up. She hasn't been like this in forever." I'm extatic(SP) to know I do the same for her and she for me. After a few mild disagreements, we are as happy as can be and I see myself with her forever. She is the best thing that happened to me.

I'm sorry to hear about your loss, but I'm glad you found that someone for you. Some people don't even get that chance, or just flat out fugg it up before they realize what they had.
She sounds a girl in a million, & so young to have to deal with that twice, guard her with you life.

Brookfield said:
She sounds a girl in a million, & so young to have to deal with that twice, guard her with you life.

That I do, my friend.

She reached the 5 year point last month, which marks that her cancer is in remission! WOO-HOO!!! She was really scared this year cause the second time she got it, it was a relapse on the fourth year after curing it the first time and it was really bad that time. The doctors told her dad when she came in they didn't think she'd make it thru the night between that and the insane case of pnemonia she had. I've been doing nothing but telling her it's gonna be fine for the past 14 months. She's my little fighter, she can beat cancer, she can deal with my crap! LOL!!

Funny and true story. I went shopping one day, had everything in my cart and actually walked all the way back thru the store putting everything back cause I didn't wanna shop without her there.

Clutch said:
That I do, my friend.

She reached the 5 year point last month, which marks that her cancer is in remission! WOO-HOO!!! She was really scared this year cause the second time she got it, it was a relapse on the fourth year after curing it the first time and it was really bad that time. The doctors told her dad when she came in they didn't think she'd make it thru the night between that and the insane case of pnemonia she had. I've been doing nothing but telling her it's gonna be fine for the past 14 months. She's my little fighter, she can beat cancer, she can deal with my crap! LOL!!

Funny and true story. I went shopping one day, had everything in my cart and actually walked all the way back thru the store putting everything back cause I didn't wanna shop without her there.

It's all about fate my man. She was spared for a reason and that reason is that she really has a place and usefulness in this world. That makes her a very special person- one of which she should be proud to be and despite a rough past there is a strong and wonderful future ahead for both her and you. It is not her time to depart any time soon and I believe in a prosperous future for the both of you judging by what I've read of your posts. You have discovered a relationship that many can only dream of. My only discontent is the jealously I feel for not having what you have found but I am still young and there are plenty of days left for me to achieve such an honour in life. My best wishes goes toward the both of you.

edit - LOL Maurice i like the new avi :D

Thanks D88. I wish you the best as well. BTW, how old are ya, or young judging from your post. My GF just turned 26 and I will be 23 in the Ides of March. Na, the 19th. I wish I was born the 15th cause I be able to say that. LOL!!

Clutch said:
Thanks D88. I wish you the best as well. BTW, how old are ya, or young judging from your post. My GF just turned 26 and I will be 23 in the Ides of March. Na, the 19th. I wish I was born the 15th cause I be able to say that. LOL!!

No problem man, just thought i would express my "words of wisdom" if one might call it that lol. But yeah that reason i mentioned that i am young is because I am only 19 years old so I definitely was not lying. :)

- edit - and just for whatever reason here is a new pic of me. I removed the last one i took cause it made me look different so here is a better one. Muhaha!

12-11-06_1859.jpg

Back
Top Bottom