Free accommodation..

joxley1990

Golden Master
Cut a long story short, im moving out..

Where can I get a really cheap place to live? I asked a guy at work, and he said if you go down to the jobcentre, and say you need a home, they give you one for free? He's a bit of a bullshitter, so it didn't quite seem right...

But yeah, shared, anything, I need somewhere to live..so where can I go?

youth hostel? lol j/k. There has got to be local listings for places to rent or people looking for a roommate somewhere. That would be the newspaper for me and there are plenty of online resources where people post requests for roommates as well. I used roommateclick Canada before although i didnt find my place that i am living right now from that site; however, i got a lot of responses from other people. Here is the UK version of the website: http://www.flatmateclick.co.uk

Ð88 said:
youth hostel? lol j/k. There has got to be local listings for places to rent or people looking for a roommate somewhere. That would be the newspaper for me and there are plenty of online resources where people post requests for roommates as well. I used roommateclick Canada before although i didnt find my place that i am living right now from that site; however, i got a lot of responses from other people. Here is the UK version of the website: http://www.flatmateclick.co.uk

Thanks v. much

ArrizX said:
Pay for the plane ticket and you can crash in my basement lol

lol yeah, maybe there are some UK members on here who wouldn't mind an extra person living with them...?

joxley1990 said:
Cut a long story short, im moving out..

Where can I get a really cheap place to live? I asked a guy at work, and he said if you go down to the jobcentre, and say you need a home, they give you one for free? He's a bit of a bullshitter, so it didn't quite seem right...

But yeah, shared, anything, I need somewhere to live..so where can I go?

Just find a roommate.

Well I know some people have that spare room in their house, and they rent to people really cheaply, as long as they do their share of housework, and pay their share of electricity, food, etc..Im looking for something like that..

Nobody cares really

Anyways you could get a place for 200 pounds or so easily, and that isnt that much money.

Back
Top Bottom