*Yawn*

Brookfield said:
Me too, nothing to do with in religion, I live in a small vilage, on Sunday's the most that happens is that leaves fall off the trees,, no, wait, I had a special treat today!!, my neighbour painted his gate, so I wrapped up warm, & joined three others watching it dry, oh joy!
Bah, when that time happens, I just pull out my game controller and I play some old memories. you know, maybe you should buy a game controller and I'd help you set up the Atari 2600 with all the games.

*yawns*

I woke up today around nine-ish. Ate some bacon and hashbrowns. Played Oblvion for a bit. My mom ran my brother to Church. She came home and ran me out to my dads. After I got to my dads, I let out two of my three dogs. I had to leave my third dog in the kennel outside because it's deer hunting season and I've decided I should only let him out when it get's dark. >_< Now I'm sipping a Diet Coke and browsing teh intrawebz.

yo guys...so it's Sunday morning for me, just chillin'. Played Xbox 360 last night and rented FEAR. Pretty sick game if you ask me. I like the AI for sho! Went to a party last Thursday and got completely losered but I managed to get a girls number while there (in fact she gave me hers). We watched a movie together Friday night, was a good time. I think i will call her again. End.

Life is good; the weekend has been everything I've wanted it to be; relaxing for once.

Been playing a few games, playing loud music (SJR - Use Once and Destroy has been the album of choice; check it out), spent a few hours down the pub with the landlord/shouting abuse at the local chavvy scum, but mostly been working on a few designs for my next tattoo, which I hope to get inked in around Christmas time. Huzzah.

john123 said:
me and peter are going to see borat in an hour :D

I can personally guarantee that Borat will be among the funniest, if not THE funniest movie in existence. There are some graphically explicit parts, but it just adds to the humor. :) It's so funny that I personally think that it's worth buying the DVD.

ok well i watched the borat movie, not as funny as i expected (as i have watched the show for a long time and know what to expect) but i laughed really hard at some parts. and the part where borats nuts are hangin out, well they censored that. just wondering if they did that for the US release too?

today i had a remberance sunday parade.. im one of the staff at the sea cadets in harlow, and we had the parade today, was the first time i had done any marching for about 2 years, and i was put as right hand marker (everyone in the squad takes their timings off of me) so that was interesting.. went pretty well though :)

other than that, i took the puppy out for her first walk today, that was great fun :)

john123 said:
me and peter are going to see borat in an hour :D

HAHAHHAHHAHAHA, that movie looks freakishly funny. I saw the trailer for that last week and laughed my pants off, and it's only a trailer off of MySpace, lol. But yeah, cultures around the world are so different.

Right now, doing lots of homework to do. Due tomorrow. Also have the TV running in the background so homework doesn't drive me crazy.

john123 said:
ok well i watched the borat movie, not as funny as i expected (as i have watched the show for a long time and know what to expect) but i laughed really hard at some parts. and the part where borats nuts are hangin out, well they censored that. just wondering if they did that for the US release too?

Yeah, they censored most of the parts where Borat and his friend are fighting in the hotel room when he finds him jacking off to Pamela. :p If they didn't, I bet the movie would've been rated NC-17.

Pamela, I am no longer attracted to you!

NOT!

:p

Meh, been a shit day..i have found out, that im moving out, need to find my own place to live..

Back
Top Bottom