Possibly the funniest dumb loke I have ever heard

Clutch said:
Me too. I had a C64 like I had stated before and I also had an Atari 5200 (I believe that was the model we had) and my dad junked it after a fuse blew, damn him! I prolly woulda still had a working atari if not for that man!!! LOL!!!

Yes, I was and still am puzzled. I understand the tweezers and magnifying glass, but the pin? How is that supposed to work? :confused:
I forgot, you don't know of winkles do you?, crustaceans, the size of small snails, cooked in their shells, the only convenient way to eat them was to get them out with a pin, clear now? :D, oh & I had an Atari 2000, the 5200 must be a much later model.

This joke isnt that good but hey I thought it was a good one

A blonde, wanting to earn some money, decided to hire herself out as a handyman-type and started canvassing a wealthy neighborhood. She went to the front door of the first house and asked the owner if he had any jobs for her to do.

"Well, you can paint my porch. How much will you charge?"
The blonde said, "How about 50 dollars?" The man agreed and told her that the paint and ladders that she might need were in the garage. The man's wife, inside the house, heard the conversation and said to her husband, "Does she realize that the porch goes all the way around the house?"
The man replied, "She should. She was standing on the porch."

A short time later, the blonde came to the door to collect her money.
"You're finished already?" he asked. "Yes," the blonde answered, "and I had paint left over, so I gave it two coats. "Impressed, the man reached in his pocket for the $50. "And by the way," the blonde added, "that's not a Porch, it's a Ferrari."

hahahahahah - FAIL

Brookfield said:
I forgot, you don't know of winkles do you?, crustaceans, the size of small snails, cooked in their shells, the only convenient way to eat them was to get them out with a pin, clear now? :D, oh & I had an Atari 2000, the 5200 must be a much later model.

"I see!" said the blind man to his deaf dog as he pissed into the wind. "It's all coming back to me now!"

I have heard of the 2600 atari. The 5200 or whatever we had came after it. Slightly bigger system unit, I'm assuming the controllers were 'bout the same.

Ironmaiden, I like that!! That was pretty funny.

SO this blonde is trying to put a puzle together. She just can't figure out where to start. She calls her friend mike up and askes him for help. "what's the picture on the box?" he asks. "It's a tiger." she replies. "Hold on, I'll be there in a minute." He shows up, tells her to sit in the kitchen while he goes to the living room to check out the puzzle. A moment later he comes into the kitchen and says, "First, put the frosted flakes away."

Clutch said:
SO this blonde is trying to put a puzle together. She just can't figure out where to start. She calls her friend mike up and askes him for help. "what's the picture on the box?" he asks. "It's a tiger." she replies. "Hold on, I'll be there in a minute." He shows up, tells her to sit in the kitchen while he goes to the living room to check out the puzzle. A moment later he comes into the kitchen and says, "First, put the frosted flakes away."

I like that one lol :)

There once was a Red Indian whose given name was "Onestone". So named because he had only one testicle. He hated that name and asked everyone not to call him Onestone.

After years and years of torment, Onestone finally cracked and said, "If anyone calls me Onestone again I will kill them!" The word got around and nobody called him that anymore

Then one day a young woman named Blue Bird forgot and said, "Good morning, Onestone." He jumped up, grabbed her and took her deep into the forest where he made love to her all day and all night. He made love to her all the next day, until Blue Bird died from exhaustion.

The word got around that Onestone meant what he promised he would do. Years went by and no one dared call him by his given name until a woman named Yellow Bird returned to the village after being away for many
years.

Yellow Bird, who was Blue Bird's cousin, was overjoyed when she saw Onestone. She hugged him and said, "Good to see you, Onestone."

Onestone grabbed her, took her deep into the forest, then he made love to her all day, made love to her all night, made love to her all the next day, made love to her all the next night, but Yellow Bird wouldn't die!

What is the moral of this story?????............................

OH, come on..take a guess!

Think about it.

(You're going to love this!)

And the moral is

...You can't kill two birds with one stone.

Clutch said:
There once was a Red Indian whose given name was "Onestone". So named because he had only one testicle. He hated that name and asked everyone not to call him Onestone.

After years and years of torment, Onestone finally cracked and said, "If anyone calls me Onestone again I will kill them!" The word got around and nobody called him that anymore

Then one day a young woman named Blue Bird forgot and said, "Good morning, Onestone." He jumped up, grabbed her and took her deep into the forest where he made love to her all day and all night. He made love to her all the next day, until Blue Bird died from exhaustion.

The word got around that Onestone meant what he promised he would do. Years went by and no one dared call him by his given name until a woman named Yellow Bird returned to the village after being away for many
years.

Yellow Bird, who was Blue Bird's cousin, was overjoyed when she saw Onestone. She hugged him and said, "Good to see you, Onestone."

Onestone grabbed her, took her deep into the forest, then he made love to her all day, made love to her all night, made love to her all the next day, made love to her all the next night, but Yellow Bird wouldn't die!

What is the moral of this story?????............................

OH, come on..take a guess!

Think about it.

(You're going to love this!)

And the moral is

...You can't kill two birds with one stone.

ROFLMAO THATS K-I-C-K ASS

There was this man who had a great dane he was gone to a saloon and outside the saloon it said NO DOGS ALOUD. So the man tied his dog up to the hitchin post. Well, he had been in there for a long time and was gamblin and carryin on and a man came in and said "my dog just killed your dog". Everyone started laughing cause they new that the man had a great dane. He took the man outside and saw that his dog was dead. He looked at the man and said "what kind of dog do you have, son". he says a chiuaua. He says "how did your dog kill my dog". the man says "your dog choked on my dog".

Grammer sucks, quick copy and paste jobby!

Back
Top Bottom