OMG PS3's coming out this Friday!!!!

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
Are we all getting excited yet? My roommate and I are thinking about camping out overnight at Best Buy or something like that to get one. Then I saw this first ever PS3 commercial:

Playstation 3 Baby Commercial
http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2783743

This system is going to rock. Need for Speed Carbon looks absolutely badass on this system.

itll be pretty sweet. i dont know if ill ever get one though, because i just dont liek buying consoles anumore. i seem to get bored of them more esily as i get older. ill just stick to the pc.

and ya ive seen 3 different ps3 commercials and they are being played like every other commercial lately. i dont get that baby commercial though lol.

I think it's neat, the only thing holding me back is the price. I'm not spending that kind of money on a console, I'll just rebuild a PC or I'll go for the wii or 360 which are cheaper.

Hmm, I haven't seen any other ones yet. But I think the baby has to do something with video games being reborn or something. It's got some killer graphics I have ever seen in any video gaming. I play a lot of PC games, but I haven't seen anything as sharp as the PS3--which is why I really, really want one. Stores only limit one PS3 per customer though. Too little in supply, but such huge demands. PC games are still ok with me, if you have a powerful system to run it on. The price is outrageous. Thank goodness for credit cards, hehe.

Oh wait, here's another commercial from that site:

http://www.ifilm.com/video/2785628?loomia_si=1

I like this one better.

From the looks of things, it's pretty clear that both devices kick ass big time. From a pure processing standpoint, the PS3 appears to beat the Xbox 360, but a final determination will have to wait on actual hardware tests are done (3.2 GHz PowerPC with 3 dual-threaded processor cores---for the 360 and 3.2 GHz Cell processor with 7 single-threaded synergistic processing units cores--for the PS3). The PS3 has a few other advantages. It's completely compatible with all of the existing PlayStation 1&2 titles, which is a huge plus. And its video display capabilities outstrip those of the Xbox 360, with support for true 1080p displays. Dual 1080p displays. Wow. As for the GPU, oooo, it's up for grabs there. 360 uses ATi while PS3 involves nVidia with the 360 having more graphics RAM, but the PS3 has a higher overall clock speed and memory bandwidth despite the 360 getting like 512MB of GDDR3 RAM.

Xbox 360, however, drops the bomb on the PS3 in a few categories as well. It's HD Media Center Extender experience will blow away anything Sony can dredge up for digital media, and will support live and recorded HDTV over your home network. Its device connectivity--including direct support for Apple iPod and Sony PSP devices--is top notch. And the hugely compelling Xbox Live service gets even better with Xbox 360. Sony has nothing like it.

Did you copy and paste that from the system requirements site for the PS3 and 360 because I swear I've seen all that before lol especially about the live media centre.

Anyway I am looking forward to the PS3 and I can hardly wait..

Yeah, I did. It was a quick glance at both system specs. Those specs just really jumps out at you which was why I had to post it.

Wow, that will be cool. I heard in tokoyo they had too many people queuing so they did a lottery to see who would get the chance to buy one!

Is it confirmed if it will have a blu ray plaer?

Back
Top Bottom