06-07 Honda Civic Si (4-door) vs 06 Toyota Corolla XRS

alvino said:
Haha, whatevers. A car is a car for me. :)

You, sir, are hereby stripped of your manhood and will be know from this point on as Manbitch!

A man who has no interest in cars is not a man!

Clutch said:
You, sir, are hereby stripped of your manhood and will be know from this point on as Manbitch!

A man who has no interest in cars is not a man!

Whoa, whoa...I never said I had no interest. I just don't make a big deal over small things like FWD or RWD. :p

alvino said:
Whoa, whoa...I never said I had no interest. I just don't make a big deal over small things like FWD or RWD. :p

Oh! Okay, sorry bro. I thought you didn't have an interest in them. My bad. I'm a big car guy, preferrably old (and very few newer cars) and more so towards RWD even tho FWD is a lot safer. RWD is more fun. IMO, RWD is easier to handle, they corner a little better than most FWD's I have owned, and further, manual tranny's are the only way to go.

There are times I want to get around someone or have to jump out in traffic and i floor it and wait, and wait, and wait. Than finally, BANG!, it shifts down and I get the gear I wanted 12 seconds ago. My buick has more power than my last mustang, but the fact that it was a 5 speed made it an awesome car, I could downshift on command and get around whatever I needed. Now, I have to punch it while I'm still behind the car I wanna get around and when it finally downshifts and I have an increase in power, I can get around whoever is in my way. It's a bit of a PITA if you ask me, but at the same time, having an auto is better in the care I live. Too much downshifting and stopping here. WAAAAAAYYYY too many lights!!!

Clutch said:
Civic = it's FWD need I say more?

Corolla (after the end of the rear wheel drive models) = suck!

Corolla (rear wheel drive models) = THE SHIT!!!

Well, most cheap cars these days are FWD anyways. The more luxury upscale performance vehicles tend to be more RWD and AWD option, yeah baby.

As for the Corolla RWD, you must mean the classic AE86 Corolla. Haha, what a car, especialy the GT-S. I love that car, but uglier than hell.

TRDCorolla said:
Well, most cheap cars these days are FWD anyways. The more luxury upscale performance vehicles tend to be more RWD and AWD option, yeah baby.

As for the Corolla RWD, you must mean the classic AE86 Corolla. Haha, what a car, especialy the GT-S. I love that car, but uglier than hell.

Um, which other one would I be talking about?

It looks WAAAAAYYYYY better than the new ones. New cars in general look like turd. Plus, if it "looks ugly" you won't think it can do anything. It's a sleeper, kinda like my Buick is a sleeper. Civics and Corollas and many other cars pull up on me and think they can smoke me cause I drive a Buick. I have the same motor (minus the turbo . . . . for now!!!) as the Grand National. I have smoked MANY cars. Tore an Integra a new one on the parkway one day. Silly ricers.
FWD%20sucks!.jpg

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

And yes, I know my Buick is FWD. I hate FWD!!!

SRT-4, Evo MR, STI (AKA V8 killers) The SRT-10 is to heavy man and it spins to much neon is a much lighter car.

There was a nice race I found with a Mustang SVT going against an 04 STI, but it was a night race and too hard to see. I would love to post that one but you can't make out anything. I loved the SRT-4, just too bad they were taken offline. Stupid Dodge plans on using the SRT-4 technology in the newer Caliber body, possibly (not sure on the rumors for that). So ugly. There's no such thing as a fast V8 anymore. They are getting to be overrated. Back in the days, they had it's glory. Now with modern techniques, ECU tuning, FI, internal work, etc., etc, V8's no longer matter that much anymore because the rice rockets are packing a lot more power with half the weight.

Back
Top Bottom