working Playstation 2 emulator

Here's the deal:
If you're too lazy to go downstairs, it's your problem. I'm heavier than ou and i'm not even that lazy. Second, if you want to play it, use the emulator given above. In remains, whatever.

Sooo...*thread closed*

ok, here's the scoop on this thread...you can keep it going by chilling out and talking in a normal fashion or you can say good bye to this thread forever.

2nd.. i locked this thread because i did'nt want it to turn ugly by having people putting links to emulators and roms that they don't acually own. yes you can have an emulator on your pc, but it is illegal to play a commercial rom on it, unless and i say this carefully...unless you acually own the game system and the game you are playing on the emu.

otherwise you are opening a can of worms for yourself. now having said that, by all means...do not put any links to commercial roms in here or you will be sorry.

There aren't any PS2 emulators out right now that are fast enough to play most commercial games at a decent speed. The ones that do work are slow/unstable. If you want to follow the best PS2 emulator project currently out, look at this site for PCSX2:
http://www.pcsx2.net/

I downloaded and installed that so when i run it i hit file run from CD and it says that it needs the bios Idk where to get the bios

dude, i tried that emulator with the nfs carbon demo, and it ran but SLOWLY and the graphics were REALLY MESSED UP. but ill get u the bios.

okay its down downloading i extracted al of the files to
C:\Program Files\Pcsx2\bios
and then when I run Pcsx2 it says that it needs the Bios... But they are their the files I got were.
1jqy9.png

2bs5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom