Friendly Hello

CBFryman

Solid State Member
n00bx Sign in.

Was looking around on the internet and stumbled on the forums. I always find forums a good way to ease boredom at work.

My dad owns a computer business, sales and on site service to business and government agencies. I've been around computers my whole life (I was one of thoes luckey kids on the block to have a Windows 4.0 machiene with that fast 100mHz processor that is still sitting in my garradge). I use an old PIII machiene for surfing and I recently built a computer to try out Vista. I'm a Microsoft guy as Linux and OSX are...inferior IMO.

Hey hope you enjoy your stay and help a few people on the way.

And peter is right, OS x is better because its easier to use, its faster, more efficient, looks better, even though it sucks at gaming. Thats what windows is for :D:D:D:D

Didnt mean to start an OS battle. :eek:

In all seriousness. OSX isnt bad. I just prefer Windows/PC's.

Linux...well I havent used the latest and greatest of the Linux OS's with video interfaces but the ones I have used seemed behind the times and too...fruity.

And thanks for the warm welcome. I'm here to learn and help where I can. :D

I can build them and put an OS system on them. Fix problems with the OS. Programming and codeing...ehh vB code is as far as my code knowledge goes. ;)

Back
Top Bottom