Possibly the funniest dumb loke I have ever heard

Clutch said:
No, you wanna know what's not funny? The size of my . . . . oh crap, I said too much!
Never mind, you could use a pin, or a magnifying glass & tweezers!

Clutch said:
A PIN!!!??? WTF!!!!????
It was a joke mate!, sorry if I offended you
sorry.gif

Clutch said:
Damn, I just got owned by a guy who still have a fully functional Commador 64. :rolleyes:

JK, I actually used to have one of those. After I left Top Gun in the floppy drive running while I went and ate dinner and burnt out one of the rubber pieces (thus destroying the drive), I had to use books with the code for games and a TAPE drive and "program" my games. Sad part was it took about 10 times longer to load them than it did to actually sit there and type in all the lines of code. :(

I'm sorry but you have me mixed up with Wombat. I was an Atari fan but that thing vanished long time ago.

setishock said:
I'm sorry but you have me mixed up with Wombat. I was an Atari fan but that thing vanished long time ago.

Me too. I had a C64 like I had stated before and I also had an Atari 5200 (I believe that was the model we had) and my dad junked it after a fuse blew, damn him! I prolly woulda still had a working atari if not for that man!!! LOL!!!

alvino said:
I don't think he was offended, just puzzled. Or suprised.

Yes, I was and still am puzzled. I understand the tweezers and magnifying glass, but the pin? How is that supposed to work? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom