Lac3y

Daemon Poster
Most of you will be familiar with Graphic Novelist Frank Miller (Sin City). Well, now they're adapting another of his works, 300, into a movie and it looks amazing.

The Trailer:

http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/300/hd/

The film takes place leading upto and during the battle of Thermopylae, where 300 Spartans fought against a much larger Persian army.

The first thing that hits me is the style, it's awesome. I like it more than Sin City's style, and I'm positive I'm going to enjoy it more too.

I saw that trailer like 3 or 4 weeks ago, that movie is gonna be incredible. I liked it so much that I even added it to my bookmarks.

LOL yep, i caught this trailer shortly after it was released and all I could say was "wow!" at the end of watching it. Then i watched it 3 more times and was still like "wow!". Should be cool i'd say. It definitely appears to be one that should be seen at a movie theatre

Oh yeah, I saw the preview for that when I went to watch The Departed (which is a good movie by the way). Frank Miller is one of my favorite graphic novel artists. :D

Back
Top Bottom