Microsoft Zune Updates!

alvino

Golden Master
Apparently Gizmodo has a mole inside of Microsoft, and they supposedly had a meeting to decide the price for the 30GB Zune. Previously, the price point was at $289.99 to undercut the 30GB iPod by $10. Now that Apple dropped the $50 bombshell at Apple Showtime, the official price of the 30GB Zune will be...*drumroll*

$229.99!!!

Of course, the penalty is that Microsoft might not be including some pre-loaded content, but no one really cared for that stuff anyways. :p I think it's time for me to sell my Toshiba Gigabeat S (the Zune is manufactured by Toshiba FYI) and get some Microsoft lovin'! :D

Also, I would now like to shoot Ellen DeGenres. Apparently the Zune made an appearence and Chi-Lan Lieu of HGTV's I Want That! Tech Toys brought it to the show. The showed it off and talked about it. Then for unknown reasons, Ellen decided to give them away...to the audience. Yes, the audience. Apparently middle aged women get higher priority than tech review websites do, as Gizmodo hasn't even recieved one yet.

More updates as soon as I get them! :D

Sexy...
If I didn't have an iPod vid 30GB already I would probably get one of those.

i cant wait to see if this mp3 player ends up beating out the ipod. and ya, that is some major crap that the ellen degenres audience got the zunes. i bet half of the people in that audience dont even a own or know how to work a computer lol

They totally went ape crap when Ellen told them everyone would get one. :mad:

Well, I wouldn't get too hopeful. iPod has basically become a fashion statement. I doubt Microsoft will do more then just dent their huge market share, especially with the next iPod coming out soon, the new Nano, and the new Shuffle.

Okay. iPods aren't a fashion statement...just because you have one doesn't make you look any cooler than the guy next to you with a 5-year old CD player. They're overrated and I could easily find better alternatives to spend my money with.

I know. Haha, I just never updated it. :p

EDIT>>> To be honest, I actually forgot about this thread...

I want one, but I won't buy one at launch. I'm thinking of selling my Toshiba Gigabeat S and buying the brown or black Zune. Maybe...

Back
Top Bottom