Crack coccaine!

Doom 3 was a big pile a crap. That game was boring as hell, i was SOOO glad when i finished it! FINALLY!!! THE TORTURE WAS OVER!!!!

Slenglish huh?

Man... I wonder if there is such a translator for such a language hahahah :p

nope :p
allenn812 said:
Doom 3 was a big pile a crap. That game was boring as hell, i was SOOO glad when i finished it! FINALLY!!! THE TORTURE WAS OVER!!!!
You know that was your 666th post? Torture is not over /rant

Trivium Nate said:
omg ok o matter how many times i have played doom 3 all the wya through I still want to go bakc and play it no matter how sucky the graphics no matter what I just want to play it im like omg!! I love this game i played it so much my total gaming time for this game is 57 hours so says X-Fire Damn yo
Must have more Doom 3!!! and ive also beaten the expansion pack through several times im like omg! Ever have a game obsession like this?

Maybe this will help those that don't understand Slengish.

OMG! Ok, no matter how many times I have played doom 3 and the attached expansions all the way through, I still want to go back and play it no matter how outdated the graphics are. I just want to play it! To give you an idea of how much I love the game, X-Fire states I have played this game for 57 hours. Can you believe that YO!? I must have more Doom 3!

Has anyone ever had a game obsession?

Over the summer I was extremely addicted to The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. 185 hours logged! Beat that! :cool:

:D

EDIT>>> Yes, that was during ONE summer.

Arrizx what i am trying to say is no matter how many times I have played doom 3 i still want to play it more

It's an okay game. I love how it's such a far cry in graphics compared to Doom and Doom II. The gameplay is decent, but the plot was similar and different to the first two. The AI is okay, but the enemies are all bark and no bite. It's so easy to tell where they're going to pounce out. It's just the creepy and dark enviroments that enhance that bark.

8/10 for me.

Back
Top Bottom