Simpsons movie!!

Yup, knew that a long time ago. It's weird, but you just kinda get used to it.

Its weird, because I cant beleive it. Like I know its true, but she does such a good job, its damn near impossible to tell!

I have "The Simpsons in a big ol' box" box set of 3 books outlining seasons 1-12. It outlines each episode giving character bio's, guest characters, hidden stuff in the episodes and everything. It's really cool. Bought that a few years ago obviously since it only goes to season 12. Don't have any of the dvd's though.

ArrizX said:
Did you guys know Bart is voiced by a Woman?
Yeah, also, did you know that there are numerous hints throughout the shows that Bart Simpson is gay?

ArrizX said:
Ya, I havent noticed. Any little hints you could say?
Well, there was this one episode where they had a gay character on and Bart was hanging out with him, acting gay and stuff. And Homer tried to turn him straight by taking him to do manly things like hunting, and making him sit in front of a cigarette billboard for a few hours.
Homer: "So boy, how do you feel?"
Bart: "I could really use a cigarette"
Homer: "Okay, whats your brand?"
Bart: "Anything slim!"

lol
There are a bunch more that I can't think of right now.

Hahaha oh man I remember that Episode!

However im not sure I recall any hints from another other ones.

Can't wait until it comes out. I'm a huge fan, someone told me about this some time ago, but I didn't believe him, now I do :p!

The Simpsons is one of my favorite shows and in my opinion the greatest animated show ever! I think it's neat how much they've changed from season 1 to 18, the animation quality is so much different and everything looks different yet it's still the simpsons and it's still funny :D

Back
Top Bottom