(dot)hack & FFXII

Clutch1

In Runtime
I know it's an old video game, but what do you guys think? I just started playing it the other day and I think it's pretty cool.

My GF got FFXII and she lent me it. That is an awesome game! Way better than IX (which still is my fave, but I haven't gotten far in XII yet).

haven't played that far either, but i love the FF series..the grafics and game play are freakin wicked cool.i love the music tracks in the FF games too.

edit: i think the ending in FF8 was awsome, and i have it recorded on dvd.

One of our (my gf and I's) friends has EVERY cut scene on a dvd from I believe it's FFVIII. We're trying to steal it from him! LOL!!! and Advent Children was nuts!

.hack is another good one. I like the way it's played. Just started watching the series of .hack, it's cool as hell. I keep forgetting it's them playing in the video game. Throws me off every time someone gets messed up!!!!

EDIT: I started playing FF8 a year ago. I love those kickass swords!!

yeah, once i got to the end of FF8, i was intriged to record the movies from the games and burn them to dvd. by the way, instead of steling it..why not just copy the dvd ?
unless you were just being sarcastic...lol

~mr mixx~ said:
yeah, once i got to the end of FF8, i was intriged to record the movies from the games and burn them to dvd. by the way, instead of steling it..why not just copy the dvd ?
unless you were just being sarcastic...lol

No, I was being sarcastic, we'd definatly burn a copy. I'd want to wait till I got my new tower set up tho, cause I got one of those burners with the lightscribe thing and I wanna make a kick ass label for it. I don't feel like wasting my time (not that I have any, pulling 60-70 hours a week and building a business!!!) putting it in my weak obsolete tower just to take it back out.

Back
Top Bottom