The Member photos

~mr mixx~ said:
well, you probably got his sence of humor right ?....;)
Yes, I've got a very good sense of humour, but the baddies on here will never see it, & yes, I weep with laughter at some of the things on TV, equally I'll shed a tear when I see thing like starving children, or thse with cancer at a very young age, saddest of all, those born with it. :(

~mr mixx~ said:
yeah, i tend to have a big heart too, most people i know seem to miss that though..:(
All I can say is they don't get the vibes, I can see it, in the way you are on the forums, you don't stand any nonsense, but you listen to what people say.

HPIM0861.jpg

HPIM0860.jpg

HPIM0859.jpg

Trivium Nate said:
I have died

WOO-HOO!!

That's what happens when you complain about others threads!

JK!!

Um, just a little constructive critisim(SP), you should have something done about that uni-brow, and you missed a spot on your chin when you shaved last. Here, this is so you can try to poke fun at me now.

camoduo.jpg

sexyduo.jpg

Clutch said:
WOO-HOO!!

That's what happens when you complain about others threads!

JK!!

Um, just a little constructive critisim(SP), you should have something done about that uni-brow, and you missed a spot on your chin when you shaved last. Here, this is so you can try to poke fun at me now.
I for one wouldn't poke fun, you might delete the pics of your gorgeous girl-friend, you lucky dog!
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom